Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone went into a coma in the 1970s and woke up today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone went into a coma in the 1970s and woke up today....

What would they find the most surprising about the present?

Maybe that's what happened to Kid?
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

"Bell bottom pants are still a thing???"
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Cell phones.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Being so oppressed that you can make a career out of having a vagigi.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Apparently, Kid is either not clear on how prostitution works or when it started.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

He's only ever frequented male prostitutes, so he can't be expected to know that female prostitutes exist
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

We had hookers but they didn't work at the University.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Being so oppressed that you can make a career out of having a vagigi.
                  Are you trying to make a career out of feeling oppressed for having a penis?

Comment

Probably how the internet has changed our lives forever. Secondly how the cell phone has changed our lives forever.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The music.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

How we have a world-spanning communications network that we primarily use to flame each other.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          We had hookers but they didn't work at the University.
                          You obviously weren't looking hard enough.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You can now eat many types seasonal food any time of the year.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That Uncle Sparky has been posting on Apolyton since before the internet ...

Comment

Working...
                              X