Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new black defense... hands up

another shooting in FL I think today...

ORLANDO, Fla. (Reuters) - A Florida sheriff called for calm after a 28-year-old unarmed black man in a stolen car was shot and critically wounded early on Monday by a white officer, after witness reports that the man had his hands up.

is it just me... maybe don't steal someones car. I mean, it was not long ago they hung you for stealing a horse.

Witnesses at the apartment complex said that the men had their hands up when the deputy opened fire, according to local media reports.

hmmm.. heard this story before - I'll put my money on there were no witnesses at the apartment complex.

wow...

Of course he had his hands up. They always do before they get shot by white cops. We know this because black people and white kids like MRT say so, and all the riots. The riots are proof.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I sense a lot of repressed anger in this thread...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

How many of these threads do we need? Answer: at least one fewer than we've got

We get it already - you support the summary execution of suspected criminals. So stop harping on it.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
          Oh nooooooos!

Comment

My ignore list just keeps growing these days...
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

what?! I got no life. whats everyone else excuse?

god, at least I don't work here.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                Not from adult white American males, surely ?

Of course life and history has been so unfair to them- why it was only in the 1960s they were finally allowed to vote, and you know what the rumour is about their penis size.... like dwarf mice.

And they're renowned for molesting black women, they're so lazy and unreliable and always off their faces on Thunderbird or Sterno and they wear those awful clothes from Target or Walmart and everyone knows stonewashed denim is the sign of a dissolute life.

And that terrible music they listen to- A.O.R.- it's just an incitement to commit acts of wanton violence.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  How many of these threads do we need? Answer: at least one fewer than we've got

We get it already - you support the summary execution of suspected criminals. So stop harping on it.
                  I sense repressed anger.

Comment

Hmmm, I suppose I didn't call you a mother****ing piece of ****, so yeah, I must be repressing my anger

Comment

Cool. Cool. Cause mlk died for the right of thugs to not be called thugs.

Comment

i thought he died for the right to write incoherent bull****.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I thought he died because some ahole shot him.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Back in Roman times they used to crucify people for stealing a car, so he should count himself lucky that he was merely shot

Comment

"I want my country back.", means "Blacks to the back of the bus." Why arrest a black man, when you can shoot him? He's probably guilty of something, right?
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X