Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

Another dumb American export to the world...

Seriously, is anyone here going to be stupid enough to go shopping (other than online) today...?

I guess it has the advantage of separating all the idiots from the rest of us who will have quieter other days to go shopping instead - so maybe it's not such a bad idea after all...

Dean Burnett: Black Friday is upon us once again, but with this handy scientific guide, you might just survive the commercial onslaught
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    Which only the Brits were dumb enough to import.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

het is waar

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post

Seriously, is anyone here going to be stupid enough to go shopping (other than online) today...?

I guess it has the advantage of separating all the idiots from the rest of us who will have quieter other days to go shopping instead - so maybe it's not such a bad idea after all...

http://www.theguardian.com/science/b...de?view=mobile
        I go for the violence.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I went to the grocery store to get some pork chops, but unfortunately the store also sells clothes and so I got stuck behind some people in the checkout line who were buying a hundred pairs of socks on sale and were haggling over the price

I've bought all of my christmas gifts (and 90% of everything else I purchase) online for the past decade
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Evidently lots of people go shopping today, seeing as it is the biggest day for shopping of the entire year here.

Comment

I wish every day was Black Friday ...

Comment

Yeah just think of all the turkey salad you could eat...
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Which thing us is importing?

Comment

I wonder what people would think if it was called - white Friday?

oh... it would be something. Remember 'Black News' ?? Imagine 'White News'.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Black-Friday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	9101349
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                      X