Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson Walks! you knew this was going to be what happens all along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson Walks! you knew this was going to be what happens all along.

Wilson walks. It was correct... and in the end when things cool down, all will see it was the right way to go.

Ten threads down on the front page http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...ace-conditions
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'd love an ongoing series where MWHC reads us old headlines.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Kennedy assassinated! He had it coming, he looked like a thug.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Well, he was Irish and you know those people are terrorists.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

it does appear I set my time machine wrong... you know, drinking and all. anyway, now you know, oh well. just wait until you see what happens to the town. it's crazy!

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                Well, he was Irish and you know those people are terrorists.
                I always found it hilarious that racist nativist types would hate on Mexicans or other Hispanics if they fly their home country's flag.

"DURRR THIS IS MURICA DURRRR... GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY DURRRRR"

But then, those same people are all Irish on St. Patty's day... wearing green... instead of red, white, and blue.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It was a joke, Sava, you're reading to much into it.

Comment

just trying to troll ethnic whiteness
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I always found it hilarious that racist nativist types would hate on Mexicans or other Hispanics if they fly their home country's flag.

"DURRR THIS IS MURICA DURRRR... GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY DURRRRR"

But then, those same people are all Irish on St. Patty's day... wearing green... instead of red, white, and blue.
                      The Irish need more of this

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        Do you only watch chick flicks?
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why do the Irish need dvdactive? Don't they have P2P or netflix like everyone else?

Next time, instead of hotlinking, right click to save img and then host on one of the free image hosting sites.
                          Last edited by Dinner; November 25, 2014, 22:00.

Comment

The Irish need a true American welcome!

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                            X