Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't something be done about Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're really bad at this
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Come on COckney. Another liberal is defeating you. Don't surrender. Lets see what liberals can do here. Want me to give you more personal information to use for your stories?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What's your social security number?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

i'm not a liberal, nor do i care about your pathetic life. you really ought to stop, you are just embarrassing yourself now.

edit: x-post, responding to kid.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Name and address would be enough for a social services call to be sure he was really OK. Don't listen to those voices in your head kid. They'll really mess you up.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              What's your social security number?
              Woh! molly bloom is gonna have to bring his A game.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                i'm not a liberal, nor do i care about your pathetic life. you really ought to stop, you are just embarrassing yourself now.

edit: x-post, responding to kid.
                That's why you're only in third place. You still have no problem jacking a thread about 43 murdered students. Are the murderers Marxist feminists?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  You still have no problem jacking a thread about 43 murdered students.
                  Don't you mean "43 murdered MALE students"? What are you, some kind of feminist?

Comment

That's why you're only in third place. You still have no problem jacking a thread about 43 murdered students. Are the murderers Marxist feminists?
                    the answer was given in post 3, which you ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      the answer was given in post 3, which you ignored.
                      Look *******, most people think your ****ing beliefs are insane. Don't pump yourself up because there are a handful of *******s on this website who don't call you a lunatic.

Comment

Maybe the vast majority of people, who don't believe in legalizing meth and cocaine might want to contribute to the conversation?
                        they're free to defend or take credit for the results of their war

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          they're free to defend or take credit for the results of their war
                          The war is not going well. I won't argue with you there. I would like to see a serious discussion about why not. I respect you and your beliefs. But it occurs to me that we are not really trying to win this war. The Mexican govt surely isn't, and we aren't putting pressure on them. Mexico is a real ****hole now. I don't think meth and cocaine are going to be legalized. Do you? I know you think they should be.

Comment

I respect you and your beliefs.
                            Look *******, most people think your ****ing beliefs are insane. Don't pump yourself up because there are a handful of *******s on this website who don't call you a lunatic.
                            So when C0ckney expresses the belief then it's insane, but when Berzerker expresses the same belief then you respect it? Either you're a liar, or you're retarded, or you're insane (or some combination of the three)

Comment

That seems strange to you because you're as creepy as a chomo.

Comment

This is my new favorite Kidicious-Thrade™ you guise.
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X