Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't something be done about Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well why don't you grab your gun and head down there?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

This is not a joke. Please don't jack this thread. This is a serious issue.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nothing you post can be taken seriously
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Well I guess this thread is now to see who can be the creepiest mother****er on apolyton. Let the show begin.

Comment

You win

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              This is not a joke. Please don't jack this thread. This is a serious issue.
              this thread is a joke. the answer was given in the third post by aeson.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                You win
                You, COckney and molly bloom put together are 10x creepier than Charles Manson. There is no way just one person could match the collective creepiness of the three of you. I could add others to your group.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  this thread is a joke. the answer was given in the third post by aeson.
                  Has anyone ever told you what a closed minded arrogant mother ****er you are?

Comment

Maybe the vast majority of people, who don't believe in legalizing meth and cocaine might want to contribute to the conversation? Hey, but ****ing collective anarchist wants to jack the thread. **** you *******!

Comment

i see that solutions don't interest you if they clash with your idiotic prejudices. no surprises there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        You, COckney and molly bloom put together are 10x creepier than Charles Manson. There is no way just one person could match the collective creepiness of the three of you. I could add others to your group.
                        I tend to think it's creepy that you'd happily let your child starve in order to get back at your ex-wife. Also, it's creepy that you think that the two most relevant aspects in a mass kidnapping are 1. the victims' genders and 2. the economic impact this will have on the US. However, I'd say it's retarded (rather than creepy) that you think that invading Mexico would result in more good than harm, so at least your retardation somewhat balances your creepiness.

Comment

That post puts you in the lead. I don't if COckney will do better. I think molly bloom will give it a good show though.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                            i see that solutions don't interest you if they clash with your idiotic prejudices. no surprises there.

0.1/10

Comment

it's hard to believe but that 'rating' comeback is even worse than your usual fare. i think you should go back to angry; you play the angry little man quite well.

Comment

No no. Give it another shot. As of right now you get the bronze.

Comment

Working...
                                X