Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't something be done about Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm afraid that due to recent budget cuts, bringing the Belgian defence forces to the level of a militia with a fancy set of titles, we lack the ability to intervene.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You could sent the manneken pis to pee on the officers.
      A symbolic but strong act of derision.

Comment

Alternatively, we also posses an assortment of intellectuals who will argue that the only way to deal with acts of aggression and atrocities is understanding and dialogue.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

On this particular issue they'd probably agree to violence since the perpetrators are "pigs"

Comment

Reminds me of T-shirt:

Bacon is Murder

and on the back:

Tasty, Tasty Murder
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
              and what do you suggest be done kid?
              War
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Makes sense - kill a million people in retaliation for the kidnapping of 43 people.

Then Slowwhand can murder any refugees that try to cross the border into the US. Win win.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  War
                  i take it you'll be signing up?
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    Makes sense - kill a million people in retaliation for the kidnapping of 43 people.
                    some of the dead will be women, so it's got to be worth it.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

he doesn't need to sign up, he's got millions more to sacrifice before he's next in line and discovering jesus

Comment

I'm just Poasting here to tell c0cKney that I have surPassed his Poast cKount in the MusicK Thrade.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

weren't you accusing me of spam for posting some vids?

you even got a mod threatening me

Comment

good times
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

they were, I had sound back then

I need to get off my butt and buy a new pc, this sucker is ancient and sounds like a diesel firing up

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                                i take it you'll be signing up?
                                I'm 46, but would love to kill some drug dealing, murdering scum, especially for a better world.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X