Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson is currently deadlocked due to race conditions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    How 'bout Public Enemy #1?
    No. Public Enema Discharge No.1, possibly.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Do you fsrt in public on purpose?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        Private institutions are accountable to pubic institutions. Public institutions are accountable to nobody but themselves.
        Uhm... even yeah... so private institutions have less overall accountability.

Great comment. Stellar point. You really thought this one through.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          All large organizations are incompetent. Public institutions have accountability. Private institutions do not.
          consumers keep both accountable

a little

Comment

I sometimes fart on airplanes and in elevators on purpose. I know, I am a bad person but I feel empowered by doing it.
            Last edited by Dinner; November 25, 2014, 22:13.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I figured that because you listen to NPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                consumers keep both accountable

a little
                Much the same way clenching my asshole holds an ass rapist accountable.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And you've adopted the Sister Bendy non sequitur style of discourse. At least my flatus doesn't do double work as my reasoning too- unlike yours.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I suspect that BK primarily uses non sequiturs on purpose, whereas Kidicious uses them because he's got brain problems
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      I suspect that BK primarily uses non sequiturs on purpose, whereas Kidicious uses them because he's got brain problems
                      This implies that Sister Bendy of the Blessed Brainfart does not have infarction of the intellect. I challenge this emulsion.

Comment

It just implies that Kidicious is currently the only poster on the Giancarlo tier of ridiculousness

Comment

I fully expect him to continue down the Giancarlo path by becoming a homophobic out-of-the-closet homosexual

Comment

I fully expect him to continue down the Giancarlo path by becoming a homophobic out-of-the-closet homosexual
                            I see him coming out as transgender, wanting to get a sex change, but still hating women (because he can do it better).
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                              And you've adopted the Sister Bendy non sequitur style of discourse. At least my flatus doesn't do double work as my reasoning too- unlike yours.
                              Do you let your pants fall down making people see your hairy crack?

Comment

basically. i think kid is the stupidest poster on this site, with the possible exception of aahz, but i think he's actually mentally retarded. ben is more about dishonesty than stupidity; though he doesn't lack the latter.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X