• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got to the part where we agree on education

dafuq
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      IIRC it involves Asher trolling Dale, up to the point where Asher suggested that Dale stop sending him graphic videos of panda sex via PM until Dale deleted like 200 Asher posts and sent him threatening PMs.
      Who the **** is Dale?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Pretty sure Wiggy, Elok and I sadfaced him off the site in this thread: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...dly-Reassuring
        He quit the site because he works on smartboards? That's fantastic.

I've worked on some stupid **** in my time, but at least I knew it was stupid ****.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
          Who the **** is Dale?
          I actually don't know, I think he was a mod before I joined.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

you know HC, if you, reg and I were locked in a room and had to design the way the world works (without partisan BS from either side), I think it would either be the best possible system for humanity... or the worst

but i'm leaning more towards "best"
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Some bizarre cross between mandatory pot consumption and completely unregulated banking sector?

Comment

"I vote that we create a libertarian dystopia!"
                "Seconded!"
                "Meh, whatever"
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I could settle with such a compromise if the market allowed for the existence of "weed shops" (for lack of a better term)...

basically, like a farmer's market for local growers... seed exchanges, etc
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

FYI I actually don't think a completely unregulated banking sector is a good idea...and I'm a bit disappointed that I feel the need to clarify that...

Comment

I'm legitimately proud of you.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have to admit on rereading I wasn't nearly as good as Elok or Wiglaf at the whole pwning Asher thing, but regardless
                        If by pwning you mean being ignorant dicks about something he is clearly genuinely passionate about.

Comment

I'm dissapointed with the level of contribution to this thread.
                          I wouldn't give you $100 for this thread either.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Someone tell me the whole story of that WePlayCiv and how it involves pandas.
                            Dale used to be a mod here and he was being very selective about enforcing the rules being especially hard on Asher, because he didn't like him, but letting people break the exact same rule by insulting Asher. Asher decided to illustrate this by repeating a claim one of Dale's supporters had used against Asher; I.E. Asher started declaring that Dale was a panda rapist (just like one of Dale's drones had said Asher was a panda rapist but he never got an infraction). Long story short, Dale completely lost his ****, he went around individually deleting thousands and thousands of Asher's posts including posts completely unrelated and in other forums for which Dale was not even a mod for.

When Asher reported this bad behavio to tbe owners Dale had his mod powers taken away and was riefly banned for abusing his mod powers. Shortly after this Dale made a retarded post about the supposed injustice of him having his mod powers removed and announced he was going to set up a competing website to show everyone how much better he was than everyone. That website is now dead and lucky to get one post a week.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

When I say Dale lost his ****, I mean the man went on an 18 hour straight drinking and deleting binge deleting every single Asher post he could find including using the search feature. The man went on a mental break down episode of epic proportions then had the nerve to claim it was Asher's fault for taunting him, that Asher deserved it, despite the fact that Dale himself had claimed calling another poster a "panda rapist" was all in good fun and not worth warning or banning a poster over. Yet when Asher, in his typically OCD way, started following Dale around constantly calling him a panda rapist since "Dale said that was ok", Dale had a total mental break down.

Even at that point I think people would have eventually stopped teasing Dale but Dale was just so completely arrogant, declaring poly worthless and that he, in his vast intellect, could make a better website and that the rest of use would one day beg him to let us join it but that he wouldn't let us... Well, that was when even the most timid fence sitter turned against Dale and taunted the living **** out of that ********. I take a certain amount of satisfaction that, after his arrogant pronouncements, his web site flopped like a turd on a hard wood floor, but it is a shame Solver tied his wagon to a sinking ship.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Solver
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X