When liberals oppress each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When liberals oppress each other

Feminists *****ing about minorities "harassing" them.

The hidden-camera video was released last week by Hollaback, a group that bills itself as “an international movement to end street harassment.” The video documents the woman, 24-year-old actress Shoshana Roberts walking the streets of New York for 10 hours as she claims to be the victim of some 100 instances of harassment. (RELATED: Why I’m Not Buying That New York City Street Harassment Video)

Can't they all just get along?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Kid, you should really see a doctor. This feminist thing you've got seems to have become malignant.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Kid, you should really see a doctor. This feminist thing you've got seems to have become malignant.
      What's not fascinating about the oppressed oppressing the oppressed?

Comment

Okay. Cat-calling is rude and decent people shouldn't do it. No, there shouldn't be laws against it. Next?
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You don't get it.

Comment

I'm heartbroken.

Comment

I'm just BumPing a Kidicious-Thrade™.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

How many times have conservatives tried to criminalize things they don't like?

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                  How many times have conservatives tried to criminalize things they don't like?
                  How many times have they tried to outlaw things they like? Do feminists believe that oppressed people should have the right to free speech? Do they have the right to tell black people what they can say?

Do black people believe that oppressed people should be harassed?

Are feminists going to pass a law resulting in black men being gunned down by racist cops?

Comment

"Feminists" can't pass laws unless you believe a majority of legislators are feminists.

Comment

:facepalm:

Comment

So is this some thing about Kid not being able to get laid so he's blaming "feminists"?
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

In the past, 8 months I want to say, Kidicious has become an absurd MRA caricature, which was funny at first but now it's just annoying. It's literally all he talks about.

Comment

You are literally an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              You are literally an idiot.
                              Is that a "yes"?

I'd recommend dialing back the al-Qaeda selfies on OKC, might improve your chances.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X