When liberals oppress each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    You're making me feel like I'm picking on a handicapped person.
    Do they also teach you the meaning of words?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      How else do you propose that you provide financial support to your kids?
      When they are at my house dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Do they also teach you the meaning of words?
        So all handicapped people are dumb?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

When they are at my house dip****.
          How often are they at your house?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            So all handicapped people are dumb?
            You're the bigot. You tell me.

Comment

How often are they at your house?
              How often should he be at my house?

Comment

I don't know the specifics of the case, but if your real-life persona is anything like your online persona then he should be at your house 0% of the time.

But that doesn't answer my question. Is your plan to withhold financial support from him during the time that he's not at your house in order to punish your ex-wife?

Comment

You're the bigot. You tell me.
                  "NO YOU"

i can't participate if you aren't even going to try
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't know the specifics of the case, but if your real-life persona is anything like your online persona then he should be at your house 0% of the time.
                    QFT
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

But that doesn't answer my question. Is your plan to withhold financial support from him during the time that he's not at your house in order to punish your ex-wife?
                      Punish my ex?! It's hard to communicate with you because you lack a set.

If it's fair to take my rights why isn't it fair for me not to financially support?

Comment

"I love you son, but there's no way in hell I'm letting my ex-wife feed and clothe you with my money!"

Every year I put $8,000 in my nieces' college funds, and they're not even my kids. Why? Because I love them. And if I ever had a falling out with my brother / sister-in-law and wasn't able to see my nieces then I'd continue to put money in their college funds, because I love them - my love for my nieces would vastly outweigh my hate for my brother / sister-in-law. In your case your hate for your ex-wife outweighs your love for your son, and that's all well and good, it's just odd for a supposed father's rights activist to be such an awful father.

Comment

"I love you son, but there's no way in hell I'm letting my ex-wife feed and clothe you with my money!"

Every year I put $8,000 in my nieces' college funds, and they're not even my kids. Why? Because I love them. And if I ever had a falling out with my brother / sister-in-law and wasn't able to see my nieces then I'd continue to put money in their college funds, because I love them - my love for my nieces would vastly outweigh my hate for my brother / sister-in-law. In your case your hate for your ex-wife outweighs your love for your son, and that's all well and good, it's just odd for a supposed father's rights activist to be such an awful father.
                          You're the uncle. YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!

If you were their father I would hope you would expect them to be at your house half the time. And if they were, WHY WOULD YOU SEND THEIR MOTHER MONEY?!

****! TRY TO GET SOME BALLS YOU IDIOT!

Comment

loin may be an uncle, but he seems to be a lot better with children than you

given the choice, I'd choose loin as a babysitter over you
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're the uncle. YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!

If you were their father I would hope you would expect them to be at your house half the time. And if they were, WHY WOULD YOU SEND THEIR MOTHER MONEY?!

****! TRY TO GET SOME BALLS YOU IDIOT!
                              Gotcha. So as the father you're expected to neglect your kids if you don't like the court's custody ruling. If you love them and support them regardless then you're no better than a feminist!

It's convenient that the Manly thing to do also happens to be by far the easiest thing to do.

Comment

Gotcha. So as the father you're expected to neglect your kids if you don't like the court's custody ruling. If you love them and support them regardless then you're no better than a feminist!

It's convenient that the Manly thing to do also happens to be by far the easiest thing to do.
                                Try to keep your own bull**** straight. What I said was that I should have equal rights. Also, given that I do not have equal rights it isn't unfair for me to withhold financial support. Reason is because the system is not just.

YOU said I don't love my child and all that bs. YOU are saying I should have obligations and no rights. KEEP YOUR **** STRAIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                                X