X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by self biased View Post
    i don't have gta, though.
    Ohhhhhh I see.

Were you referring to CivBE MP initially? I thought you meant GTA4.

Almost four hours now!

I'll play CivBE MP
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      Were you watching?

Someone told me I was offensive. But that's only because i randomly killed a black guy and yelled "HATE CRIME"
      I don't think I heard you say anything. Is there any AI dialogue? If not, you sound like a professional voice-over!

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
        I don't think I heard you say anything. Is there any AI dialogue? If not, you sound like a professional voice-over!
        No dialogue. That was all me.

This was an interesting first experience with streaming. I was a little unsure at times when to talk and when not to. But it seemed to work out.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

haha how so?
          That's my usual reaction to hearing text-based people for the first time + you sounded a bit high pitched at first, which either went away by itself or was a result of my volume being a bit too high.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

ah okay

This was fun. I may do it again.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
              Why was this set up so that Asia gets it first and America last?

Well, either because in Asia the 24th of October begins first ...
              or because the game was sponsored by Kavithan, the Pan Asian Cooperative or Polystralia
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm up again if anyone wants to watch GTA4. It's just me with a suped up humvee driving around crushing everything

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

no commentary this evening though, sorry
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm up again if anyone wants to watch GTA4. It's just me with a suped up humvee driving around crushing everything

jack_madadov streams live on Twitch! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community.

no commentary this evening though, sorry
                  Why not? Are babies crying? Cats procreating on your desk?
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm pre-loading and it's taking forever.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Get on over to the demogame forum and post in it god damnit

Kuci's going to try to lure some reddit users over too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                        Why not? Are babies crying? Cats procreating on your desk?
                        The former.

Not incessantly. Just enough to be annoying.

Fortunately, the orgy of destruction in GTA4 is a good distraction.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Some more of my Polystralia game is uploaded, up to turn 114:

Last edited by Aeson; October 23, 2014, 23:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            Well, either because in Asia the 24th of October begins first ...
                            or because the game was sponsored by Kavithan, the Pan Asian Cooperative or Polystralia
                            We need to do something about that. It was OK when the Chinese were all Maoist and backwards and stuff, but these days if we don't do something one day they'll get the jump on us. Making the day begin in Asia first s just the sort of condition that will tempt them to try something. We need to move the International Date Line to the mid-Atlantic so that every morning we'll be the ones getting up first.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• As soon as it's done updating, I'm going live.

I'll play single player for a while. If anyone wants to do a team vs AI match, let me know.

add me on steam: "Jack Madadov"

watch the livestream on twitch

jack_madadov streams live on Twitch! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'll team with you vs AI. That's in about 3 1/2 hours? (I'd recommend Apollo. It seems to be about like Emperor on III or IV or Immortal on V.)

Added you. My steam is "gamadapt"
                                Last edited by Aeson; October 24, 2014, 01:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X