• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get this thrade to 500 Poasts!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      a culture where a woman is seen as less worth than a man ... where often women are put into social pressure when their husband dies, to "voluntarily" jump into his funeral pyre (yes, even nowadays) .... and where a girl can get killed if she is in love with someone else than the person which was selected by her parents
      But but wait... this is... only Islam!!! What happened?
      Could it be this is what happens in"primitive" places and that's it?

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Outrageous! That lawless mob just deprived that guy of $500,000USD (which is a real fortune in India).
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I want to see this report from a real news source before I believe it really happened.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

This story should concern every would-be rapist out there.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
              I want to see this report from a real news source before I believe it really happened.
              You don't believe pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                This story should concern every would-be rapist out there.
                Stop talking out of the other side of your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  You don't believe pictures?
                  Please don't expect me to click on a link to the Daily Mail.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

So. Are we saying rural india is a backward place now ?
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Stop talking out of the other side of your mouth.
                      I like the new avatar.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        Outrageous! That lawless mob just deprived that guy of $500,000USD (which is a real fortune in India).
                        If he is smart, he will twist his story and let it appear that he is a holy man, a guru, who voluntarily castrated himself in order to fulfill his vows of chastity ...
                        Guess this would enable him to get a large followership and earn mich much more money than he would with normal work, using his dong

On the other hand, trying to rape a girl is rather a proof of non smartness ... so bad hope for him
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Ok. I didn't take into account the culture. I forgot how different it is.
                          Oh gee, you jumped in and screamed 'EVIL WOMENZZZZZZ!!' without knowing what the **** you were talking about? I would never have seen that one coming..

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Oh gee, you jumped in and screamed 'EVIL WOMENZZZZZZ!!' without knowing what the **** you were talking about? I would never have seen that one coming..
                            Women didn't do this dummy.

Comment

Women didn't do this dummy.
                              No it was those nasty rural Indian feminists.

Comment

Sava, will join you soon. Then you can have your circle jerk. If you're lucky BK will join in as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X