no
    28.00%
    yes
    24.00%
    neither
    24.00%
    both
    24.00%
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

"Dear Diary, Colonâ„¢ made an invalid poll today. I wish he were dead. Okay, that's harsh. Maybe I just wish him to have some bad diarrhea."
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't believe you would write the tm if you'd be writing about me.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

sure I would

if I were writing about self biased, i'd attempt to write in italics
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As long you keep your capitalisation consistent when the entry is about me. Capitalisation isn't a must for me but I do am sensitive to consistency.

Comment

Now that Twin Peaks is back in the spotlights, if the show has taught us anything it's that diaries are important to finding your murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
              As long you keep your capitalisation consistent when the entry is about me. Capitalisation isn't a must for me but I do am sensitive to consistency.
              In that case, i know how I plan to format my diary. thank you For the feedback.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                Grammar, not so much.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oink? What's wrong with the grammar?

Comment

I do am also don't notice anything wrong with Colon™'s post.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That was another case of consistency. You can use "do" to emphasize all other verbs and I refuse to discriminate against "to be". It's not as if there's an official authorithy on the English language to tell me I'm wrong.

Comment

Do you do know that I do can do tell you that you do are wrong?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Do you do know that I do can do tell you that you do are wrong?
                          I won't use do with to be anymore if you use consistent capitalisation in your diary entries about me.

Comment

I can't promise anything.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's because you're scared of commitments.

Comment

Working...
                              X