No announcement yet.

Relaunching the Men's Rights movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU ARE MAKING SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS *******! YOU SAID MRA'S HATE WOMEN!

This is coming to the point where I drop it because you are not capable of making any good points.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes men commit more acts of violence against men, than they do against women. That means they hate women according to you. That is retarded.

Comment

People do not have a right to be president. They have a right to vote and run for president. You are retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          YOU ARE MAKING SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS *******! YOU SAID MRA'S HATE WOMEN!

This is coming to the point where I drop it because you are not capable of making any good points.
          Given that you've made absolutely no attempt to answer any of the points I've made and have instead just sat back rocking in your chair pulling at your hair while gibbering 'You're a bigot, you're stupid, female are bad, please don't make the women come near me any more' I don't think I'm going to lose anything by you walking away.

Incidentally I said that quite a few of the people you hang out with at MRA meetings hate women. I know this because I bothered to go read the (I shudder to legitimize them with the word) articles they write and the frothing at the mouth speeches they make. They aren't good people. In fact I'll go further, they're deeply unpleasant people pushing an agenda that attempts to roll back the gains made towards equality and return to a time when men were in the supremacy and women were subservient. What's worse is that they don't even have the balls to be open about it, instead everythings hidden under this pretense of how they're just misunderstood.

It's always a heavy hint when you read a groups materials and writings and come away disgusted, and their response it that 'you just don't understand the deeper context' or 'we use hyperbole to make a point, but we don't actually mean it like that'. No, if you come away disgusted it's generally because the crap they're trying to sell is genuinely disgusting. It doesn't matter how many people they try and draw in using genuine concerns like parental rights, the underlying misogyny of the groups leaders is as plain as day and it does more to damage the fight for equality for both sides than any extremist feminist ever has.

Comment

Yes men commit more acts of violence against men, than they do against women. That means they hate women according to you. That is retarded.
            a + b = q. Well done for taking something I didn't say and drawing a conclusion that makes absolutely no sense. Have a special badge.

People do not have a right to be president. They have a right to vote and run for president. You are retarded.
            We live in a society where a group that makes up over half the population (yep, you're a member of a minority) hold less than 20% of the seats in government and have NEVER held the highest position of power in the country. Yet you don't think that is in any way the result of an unequal society?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Given that you've made absolutely no attempt to answer any of the points I've made and have instead just sat back rocking in your chair pulling at your hair while gibbering 'You're a bigot, you're stupid, female are bad, please don't make the women come near me any more' I don't think I'm going to lose anything by you walking away.

Incidentally I said that quite a few of the people you hang out with at MRA meetings hate women. I know this because I bothered to go read the (I shudder to legitimize them with the word) articles they write and the frothing at the mouth speeches they make. They aren't good people. In fact I'll go further, they're deeply unpleasant people pushing an agenda that attempts to roll back the gains made towards equality and return to a time when men were in the supremacy and women were subservient. What's worse is that they don't even have the balls to be open about it, instead everythings hidden under this pretense of how they're just misunderstood.

It's always a heavy hint when you read a groups materials and writings and come away disgusted, and their response it that 'you just don't understand the deeper context' or 'we use hyperbole to make a point, but we don't actually mean it like that'. No, if you come away disgusted it's generally because the crap they're trying to sell is genuinely disgusting. It doesn't matter how many people they try and draw in using genuine concerns like parental rights, the underlying misogyny of the groups leaders is as plain as day and it does more to damage the fight for equality for both sides than any extremist feminist ever has.
              I'm sure they all feel exactly the same way about you. Thanks for sharing your feelings. But so what?

Comment

I'm sure they all feel exactly the same way about you. Thanks for sharing your feelings. But so what?
                Here's the think you see, there's no silent majority who support the vile groups you're hanging round with. A very, very large majority of people think you're a bunch of raving nutters who hate women. As long as you're comfortable having people thinking you're one of those people, then fair play to you.

Comment

a + b = q. Well done for taking something I didn't say and drawing a conclusion that makes absolutely no sense. Have a special badge.

We live in a society where a group that makes up over half the population (yep, you're a member of a minority) hold less than 20% of the seats in government and have NEVER held the highest position of power in the country. Yet you don't think that is in any way the result of an unequal society?
                  You made the argument that we live in a patriarchal society because there is violence against women. Did you not? I'm telling you that violence against women does not equal misogyny any more than violence against men equals misandry. Care to respond in an intelligent manner?

Women vote for who they vote for. Do they not have the right to vote for males? Personally I don't like their choices. I particularly do not like Obama who panders to feminists.

Comment

Here's the think you see, there's no silent majority who support the vile groups you're hanging round with. A very, very large majority of people think you're a bunch of raving nutters who hate women. As long as you're comfortable having people thinking you're one of those people, then fair play to you.
                    Please make an intelligent argument.

Comment

You made the argument that we live in a patriarchal society because there is violence against women. Did you not?
                      No, no I didn't. I made the argument that violence against women (or rather societies continual refusal to face up to domestic violence) is a symptom of a still patriarchal society. Things are a hell of a lot better than they were, but they're still far from ok.

I'm telling you that violence against women does not equal misogyny any more than violence against men equals misandry. Care to respond in an intelligent manner?
                      Nobody said it does, so you're fighting a strawman there. It's not about a simple 'man hits women = misogyny' argument, it's about a society where for an awfully long time it was completely acceptable for men to hit their wives to 'keep them in line' because women were considered property of their husbands. In some parts of society it still happens now, and neighbours and police in many cases still walk away and ignore it.

Women vote for who they vote for. Do they not have the right to vote for males? Personally I don't like their choices. I particularly do not like Obama who panders to feminists.
                      How do you vote for a female candidate when there aren't any female candidates on the ballot? It's not about women having to vote for other women, it's about a political structure where the average percentages of gender are wildly out of kilter with the demographics of society (and always have been). If there were no African Americans in congress, would your response be 'what, can blacks not vote for whites?' or would you draw the conclusion that there was something deeply unbalanced in a system where a significant social demographic had little or no representation?

Comment

Western society is quite hysterical about domestic violence. This is the cognitive dissonance that I'm talking about. Are you familiar with the VAWA law in my country? You are guilty of DV for simply blaming a woman. If your wife simply accuses you of being "threatening" she can have you removed from your own house for a minimum 30 days. There are a plethora of shelters available to women who are victims where they can live rent free.

Exactly WTF are you talking about?

Comment

This is not 1800. You are the one with the straw man.

Comment

BOTH parties pander to women. There aren't any female candidates because they suck. Yes they suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                              Obviously it needs renaming, but what should it be?

Something factually-accurate and descriptive like "Association of Snivelling Beta Males"? Or perhaps something snappier like "League Of Losers"? The acronym of that one matches my reaction to reading their articles, handily.
                              No Ma'am
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Western society is quite hysterical about domestic violence. This is the cognitive dissonance that I'm talking about. Are you familiar with the VAWA law in my country? You are guilty of DV for simply blaming a woman. If your wife simply accuses you of being "threatening" she can have you removed from your own house for a minimum 30 days. There are a plethora of shelters available to women who are victims where they can live rent free.

Exactly WTF are you talking about?
                                You actually believe all that don't you..

BOTH parties pander to women.
                                The Republicans clearly pander to women, which is why women keep not voting for them. Their famous War on Women was an excellent example of their pandering. Then again that wasn't really a thing was it, it was just those silly women getting all confused by grown up men stuff.

There aren't any female candidates because they suck. Yes they suck!
                                Yes, women clearly aren't capable of being politicians. You're also clearly not a misogynist.

Comment

Working...
                                X