Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't things like this happen to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't things like this happen to me?

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana high school teachers are accused of having sex with a teenage student, WGNO reports.

At a news conference Wednesday, authorities said Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, had a sexual encounter with a 16-year-old male student.

The alleged incident happened at Respess’ home after a football game.

Multiple sources told WGNO that the student met the two teachers at a home in Kenner where some of their sexual encounters were videotaped. Authorities are investigating those claims.

Police said Respess was one of the boy’s teachers last year and Dufresne was one of his current teachers.

According to her school profile, Dufresne was currently starting her tenth year as a teacher and says she is married with three young children.

Authorities said they began their investigation last Friday when school officials told the St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office that a student was “bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with the teachers,” according to NOLA.com.

Both teachers are facing felony charges of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Articles and videos about Police: 2 teachers accused of having 'threesome' with teenage student on FOX13 News | Seattle & Western Washington | Formerly Q13 News.

Yes. This is wrong. Blah blah power dynamics, abuse of position of power, double standard for men, etc.

But why can't people make terrible life choices with me? I'm here! I'm the personification of bad life choices!

sigh
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Btw, these women have seen the inside of a jail cell and both Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson have not.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You are too old - that's why.

Otherwise get into teaching and you can have teacher on teacher orgy, with the benefit that noone will have to to prison after the fact.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

ageism
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We could make a special law saying that having sex with pot heads is a felony because they're not mature enough to make an informed decision.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
            We could make a special law saying that having sex with pot heads is a felony because they're not mature enough to make an informed decision.
            Lately it feels like sex is against the law... BUT JUST FOR ME
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              Lately it feels like sex is against the law... BUT JUST FOR ME
              TELL ME ABOUT IT.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I am willing to wager, say, twenty bucks that the student isn't feeling victimized by his encounters with these teachers.

Comment

I'll raise it to 2000.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

HC, I've been pondering on your sig.

What if laser cannons, upon emmitting a laser beam, generate waste EM radiation that somehow interferes with ships' comms systems, generating the sound you hear?
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It would also explain why you hear the laser as soon as you see it.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          I am willing to wager, say, twenty bucks that the student isn't feeling victimized by his encounters with these teachers.
                          One can easily say the same for 16 year old female students who have sex with their teachers.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yes, but 1) 16 year old boys can't get pregnant, and 2) it's not really (in practical terms) possible for a woman to physically rape a 16 year old athletic male*. This may sound like a double standard but I think it's just biology.

*Unless said male is Kidicious, apparently
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              Yes, but 1) 16 year old boys can't get pregnant, and 2) it's not really (in practical terms) possible for a woman to physically rape a 16 year old athletic male*. This may sound like a double standard but I think it's just biology.

*Unless said male is Kidicious, apparently
                              this would-be rapist could always use a gun to compel her victim to perform

sure, a cute little blonde teacher and it's not rape

what if she's an ogre?

(truth be told, i'd still hit it)
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X