• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother and daughter ‘burn 100-yard penis onto football field’

Originally posted by Metro
    Mother and daughter ‘burn 100-yard penis onto football field’

[ATTACH=CONFIG]176826[/ATTACH]

A mother and daughter have been charged with vandalism after they burned a giant penis onto a football field.

The unnamed pair allegedly used weed killer along the length of the pitch at Bedford Senior High School, Temperance, Michigan, last month.

Assistant Monroe County Prosecutor Leah Hubbard said they have been charged, along with a 17-year-old, with malicious destruction of turf or soil.

She told the Detroit Free Press: ‘It was a lot more than a prank given the significant damage and the disruption of school activities.

‘There have been countless hours of volunteer time to get the field back in playing condition.’

The mother, 50, has been released on bond and her lawyer, Tim Churchill, said that she did not go onto the field.

He also said that her daughter, 16, did not take part in causing the damage.
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/22/mother...field-4877492/

The news needs more stories like this.
    Attached Files

It's actually probably about 40 yards long.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The jizz is what turns this from a mediocre act of vandalism to a fantastic act of vandalism
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            The news needs more stories like this.
            This is a pretty traditional American rite of passage. Not really newsworthy.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              This is a pretty traditional American rite of passage. Not really newsworthy.
              You read the news you like, and I'll read the news I like.

Comment

Funny how vandalism is just fine for some people, but defending yourself from a woman is a major crime.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Funny how vandalism is just fine for some people, but defending yourself from a woman is a major crime.
                  It's probably ok as long as you defend yourself with a 100 yard long penis.

Comment

If I saw a grown man get beat up by a girl, I'd laugh my ass off.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Is there any thread that you can't derail into a rant on how you hate women?

"Funny how some men like main battle tanks, p.s. I hate women"
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

In other news, a Florida woman claims to have had a third breast added via surgery to make herself unattractive to men and to get her own reality TV show.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1411396180051_Image_galleryImage_Three_breasted_woman.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	9101237

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-TV-star.html

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Is there any thread that you can't derail into a rant on how you hate women?

"Funny how some men like main battle tanks, p.s. I hate women"
                          All of them

Comment

Please don't start with the abnormal women.

Comment

Please don't start with the abnormal women.
                              I don't make the news, I just report it.

Comment

Working...
                              X