Mother and daughter ‘burn 100-yard penis onto football field’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit making fun of Russia!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      Also, Britain is skewed because of Scotland.
      Probably not, rampant alcoholism is a proud part of our national culture.

Comment

It's difficult to diagnose someone with alcoholism. If you ask them if they are an alcoholic they will say no. Also, a lot of people have some problems with their drinking. I think they tend to think all of those people are alcoholics.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          In other news, a Florida woman claims to have had a third breast added via surgery to make herself unattractive to men and to get her own reality TV show.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]176827[/ATTACH]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-TV-star.html
          I'd still hit it
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

If you're gonna have three boobs you should have to have them all during middle school. Otherwise it's just not right.

Comment

Please, let's officially quit the BS. 3 boobs will always be disgusting.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

At least until you manage to get two dicks.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  It's difficult to diagnose someone with alcoholism. If you ask them if they are an alcoholic they will say no. Also, a lot of people have some problems with their drinking. I think they tend to think all of those people are alcoholics.
                  I have a problem with my drinking. I've run out of vodka, and the shop is several hundred yards away.

Comment

I have a problem with my drinking. I've run out of vodka, and the shop is several hundred yards away.
                    Do the liquor stores close there? Start drinking after they close. Also, drink Tennessee Whiskey instead of that Russian crap.

Comment

Do the liquor stores close there? Start drinking after they close.
                      Only on Sundays for a brief period. Otherwise you can get booze 24/7.

Also, drink Tennessee Whiskey instead of that Russian crap.
                      Just, no..

Comment

Only on Sundays for a brief period. Otherwise you can get booze 24/7.

Just, no..
                        Two more things you need prayer for.

Comment

I should pray for longer opening hours? Seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            At least until you manage to get two dicks.
                            Did you know that possums have a bifid penis?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I should pray for longer opening hours? Seems fair.
                              Liquor stores in Virginia may now sell liquor on Sundays. Grocery storea and convenience stores may now sell beer and wine on Sundays too. Rumor is that's the real reason the ex-governor McDonell is going to prison, as a warning to God fearing Republicans to not interfere with the Democrats boozy desecration of the Sabath.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

The Sabbath is the only day kentonio has a chance to be sober.

Comment

Working...
                                X