No announcement yet.

Mother and daughter ‘burn 100-yard penis onto football field’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She told the Detroit Free Press: ‘It was a lot more than a prank given the significant damage and the disruption of school activities.

‘There have been countless hours of volunteer time to get the field back in playing condition.’
    I wonder how the penis makes the field unplayable as opposed to that thick brown stretch along the length of the field.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It is nice to have activities the whole family can take part in.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
        I wonder how the penis makes the field unplayable as opposed to that thick brown stretch along the length of the field.
        Dirty Sanchez?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I always thought that as long as there is grass on the field, you can play...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Total Recall was wrong, tripleboobery is just creepy. Also, I propose we hire a very large woman to beat Kid up. We let off some steam, and his worldview is vindicated, so it's win-win.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Today is a good news day.

Pensioner 'drops grenade' on noisy teenagers who were keeping him up at night

[ATTACH=CONFIG]176828[/ATTACH]

A PENSIONER dropped a grenade on a group of noisy teenagers who were keeping him up at night, it has been claimed.

Radik Sahov told police he had warned the youths to be quiet or he would take "drastic action" but they just laughed at him.

The incident made the man lose his temper and he allegedly went and grabbed the grenade he had stored in his apartment and threw it from his balcony.

The explosion injured five of the youths seriously but their wounds were not life-threatening.

Police spokesman Dmitry Kozlov said: "He claimed they had just laughed at him, and he lost his temper.

"He came back with an old but still effective Soviet era hand grenade which he threw at them."

The incident happened in south-east Russia's Orenburg Oblast region and Sahov is now facing explosives and attempted murder charges.

The accused claims he only wanted to scare the teens but after he dropped the grenade they ran towards it to see what it was and were injured by the blast.
              http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...+World+Feed%29
              Attached Files

Comment

Where is this? Where did he get the grenade?

edit: Russia, okay, that makes more sense.

Comment

Right, just happened to come across this map:

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

If I read this right, Russians and Hungarians have most alcoholics, Brits get the bronze medal and Americans are fourth, tied with a few other countries including Poland >>> US = Poland, and therefore should ban abortion as the Polish did.
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      Total Recall was wrong, tripleboobery is just creepy. Also, I propose we hire a very large woman to beat Kid up. We let off some steam, and his worldview is vindicated, so it's win-win.
                      Exactly, the third boob should be in the back, for dancing.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Right, just happened to come across this map:

look at the white regions.

Netherlands

and Arabia/Middle East (also )

Spain and Italy just go around on their scooters and enjoy the sun and shout hi bella!

Comment

WTF Ireland? Lost its title or is it just not considered a disorder because they can handle it?
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Lack of data - the survey takers were usually told "feck off, gob****e!"
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Also, Britain is skewed because of Scotland.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I wonder if there are comparable graphs for methamphetamine abuse, cocaine abuse marijuana abuse and prescription drug abuse?
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X