Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're in a golden age of television, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get an extra sequel for each TV show produced in each tile already producing a TV show during the golden age?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      New season starts tonight. Looking forward to Gotham as well, even if I have low expectations.
      Sleepy Hollow S2 premiere was excellent .

Gotham... meh. But maybe its suffering from exposition heavy pilot syndrome - wouldn't be the first. A few eps to see if its better than this.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I enjoyed the first episode of Gotham.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          There would be no reason to have donor sperm around when doing a routine gyn exam. The kind of doctor who does artificial insemination is going to be so rolling in dough that he won't be doing routine gyn check-ups on normal healthy women. They would have to contrive the plot that she somehow got mis-booked to have an artificial insemination at a fertility clinic instead of getting an appointment to have a checkup at an ordinary Gyn doctor's office.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Sounds like you've thought about this before, doc.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

These days I think about your avatar a lot. I think it would make a sensational TV series.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

indeed
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  If only Einstein was still alive.
                  He would reprimand you for not using the subjunctive.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Please. His English was being terrible.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X