Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Every time I see that red faced smiley I think it looks like someone waving their dick.
      Yes, Yes, I know, I'm deeply disturbed.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's just so wrong.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            Oh and: "Although women in the study don't appear to receive more online abuse, the abuse they receive does seem to focus more on their being women than on anything they have said or done."
            This is the important thing that Kidicious ignored?

Wish I were surprised.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

What are you talking about, calling women *****es, or just hating women and harrassing them for no reason. If you think the former happens regularly you really need to stop visiting man-hater sites. Seriously, you would be better off smoking crack.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Seriously, you would be better off smoking crack.
                Seems like you know from experience.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Anti-MrFun: Not all liberals have mental illness, but a lot of the mentally ill are liberals.

Comment

From what I see, being a woman online is not easy. Especially not on internet forums not tailored for women only.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Why?

Comment

The environment is often hostile to women. Not necessarily actively, although that exists too, but passively. This is particulary evident on gamer forums. Gamers often think women don't play games, and at least not "serious" games. And act thereafter.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Like "Babe Thread" or Sava's avatar?

Comment

Well, that's not what I was thinking of, but it certainly can be taken badly. But let's take an example: "What? You are a woman? Let us give you loads of attention and tired jokes on how you're really a man, and if you're not OMG a WOMAN? Here?"

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Like "Babe Thread" or Sava's avatar?
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X