• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Thanks. I needed an uninformed opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_...ce_on_Romanian
    Why? You already have so many.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Romanians are a fusion of slavic and latin culture.

Besides that, the only opinion I expressed was they are the Alabama of the Slavic world.

If you want to get technical about what makes someone a slav, biologically:

On the other hand I2a1b1 (P41.2) is typical of the South Slavic populations, being highest in Bosnia-Herzegovina (>50%).[84] Haplogroup I2a2 is also commonly found in north-eastern Italians.[85] There is also a high concentration of I2a2a in the Moldavian region of Romania, Moldova and western Ukraine. According to original studies, Hg I2a2 was believed to have arisen in the west Balkans sometime after the LGM, subsequently spreading from the Balkans through Central Russian Plain.

you dumbfuck
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Do you even understand what you're reading there?

We're discussing linguistics, not genetics, but thanks for that link, which also includes this:

The Romance speakers within the fortified Dalmatian cities managed to retain their culture and language for a long time,[96] as Dalmatian Romance was spoken until the high Middle Ages. However, they too were eventually assimilated into the body of Slavs. In contrast, the Romano-Dacians in Wallachia managed to maintain their Latin-based language, despite much Slavic influence. After centuries of peaceful co-existence, the groups fused to form the Romanians.

Comment

I like how you realized you went too far and tried to walk it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Corn on the cob stands are all over the place. Everyone walks around eating corn on the cob.
            Let me guess, you've never had corn on the cob.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Look at Al, Mexico also has corn on the cob enthusiasm.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I have corn on the cob fairly regularly, too.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  I like how you realized you went too far and tried to walk it back.
                  Not at all.

It's not as if we're talking about Chinese people or the Dutch here. You fucking dolt.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Instead of wondering about the Romanians, Speer should be wondering why we don't have more corn on the cob stands here
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I've had corn on the cob three days in a row. My **** has been full of corn.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And your posts have been full of ****! It's the Circle of Posting!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Was the corn full of his posts?

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                            Was the corn full of his posts?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                              Let me guess, you've never had corn on the cob.
                              I have and it sucks.

Comment

unRomanian!

Comment

Working...
                                X