Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great comedy

Comment

looks good. i've not been to the cinema for so long i've almost forgotten what one looks like.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Comment

**** neoliberalism

Take it out on the square and shoot it dead

Comment

I was reminded of this... perhaps Cockney can comment as he is closer.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Here is one on ex-Yu, from '95, something that will likely never be translated, done by Serbs, but if you spoke the language, perfectly describes how it all went south from their side (ie the side who were against the war over there). Applicable to all sides though, even to the world today - how regular people got overrun and destroyed in the process, by those who set the "war" agenda, with the backdrop of the rock scene in Belgrade of 1980's and early '90, just demonstrating that those "against" are still there, but that they suffer just the same, as the people whose homes the war machine burned abroad.

It's just FYI - before Youtube kills it, no translation though, kind of amazing that it's out there at all.

The narrator moved to Australia shortly after, died of Aids in '97.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Investigative program from 1994 about a paedo ring within the US politics.

Coming into focus again, with the release of Podesta e-mails. The video was only posted a few days ago.

Comment

Last edited by Meticulous Man; March 7, 2017, 14:55.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I watched part of that documentary and it seemed interesting. When I get time I will watch the whole thing but I don't have two hours to dedicate to it right now.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

My question - Now that the "deaf woman having sex with a fish-man" is Oscar winning mainstream, what constitutes an 'alternative film'?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Perhaps, films with all non-white casts?

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Black Panther was close, with 2 Tolkien white guys... and India, China, Japan, S. Korea, and the Philippines all have thriving film industries, you just need to know where to look.

A good point.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The Lost Hono(u)r of Katharina Blum

Spoiler:
                              (Even though "keke(t)" means "sunglasses", among other things, i'm not the guy at the end of the clip, it's got to be an evil twin of mine or sth!!1 u gotta believe me!)
                              Last edited by Meticulous Man; June 19, 2018, 13:32.

Comment

Working...
                              X