No announcement yet.

Good Night, Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were the same age, Robin Williams and myself.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

63 is not that old... in fact... it's kinda young among the old people.

Comment

oh and this!

superficials wounds thought to be from a pocket knife - wtf is that?!? was the poor bastards wrist sliced open or just scars (he was fighting depression). and we need to test the dark material to see if it was blood??????? so not a 'pool of' i take it...

*note - all this is from ColdWizards post above- but i read the same thing.

and a knife found nearbye - again, wtf?!? was it 'like there'? jerk-off-gone-bad range?? or the kitchen? i mean, i have a knife within 8 feet of me now. heck a bushmaster and 9mm within 30 feet of me (put away but you get my point). i like to know the truth, so i like detailed reports. i don't want your opinion or even mine. i just like to know these things.

AND I've got experience with a teenage 'cutter'... it's a real thing, freaked me out. gone through police at house, going to visits at the hospital which is a boot camp prison for young people. ha go figure, after all these years, she turned out the best - life is crazy. geeze, the first stay we 'visited' and had dinner there too... what was pissing me off is she was liking it! i got lucky, turned out good - and state paid for everything

mwhc has been through a few things in life
        Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; August 12, 2014, 20:58.

Comment

whack off gone wrong

Comment

Methinks you're projecting a bit, MWHC. His motivations are just hearsay and innuendo at this point.

Here's a Facebook post from a friend of mine - a professional baritone singer and voiceover actor - who went to Julliard with Robin Williams. Here's what he posted:

This morning Robin Williams is on my mind. We were schoolmates for a brief period at Juilliard. He was in the drama division, but didn't finish out his first year. He was like a flame-thrower amongst a bunch of Zippos, and didn't do well with the ham-fisted, Draconian policies of the acting dept. Hanging out with him was fun but exhausting - he was always strung out on something or crashing from something, but whatever shape he was in, there was no possible way to keep up with his mind. We both struggled with depression. I'm so very sad to see him lose that battle. RIP, Robin. You made us laugh and cry and feel the common bond of our humanity.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

ok.... but so far I'm just looking at the facts as they come to light.

james carradine...

On June 4, 2009, David Carradine was found dead in his room at the Swissôtel Nai Lert Park Hotel on Wireless Road, near Sukhumvit Road, in central Bangkok, Thailand.[76][5][5] He was in Bangkok to shoot his latest film, entitled Stretch.[76] A police official said that Carradine was found hanging by a rope naked in the room's closet,[77][78] causing immediate speculation that his death was suicide. However, reported evidence suggested that his death was the result of autoerotic asphyxiation. Two autopsies were conducted and concluded that the death was not a suicide.[79][80][81][82][83] The cause of death became widely accepted as "accidental asphyxiation".[84]

wow... hmmm... almost same story.

Comment

that was a bad nut

Comment

At this stage this looks like regular suicide, at least by the reports in the media - if it was of sexual kind, it would have already leaked out.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

and now this...

Robin Williams reportedly didn't leave a note before taking his own life Monday

but! yesterday - the cops said they would talk about the note later - which never was there. they talk about scars on his wrist... not part of this either. everyone was shock - no one expected this - not even Robin.

the cops out of respect to him and/or family... have been tip toeing this one.

hmmm... I don't think anything 'leaked' out - I think he didn't finish.

he was a very 'addictive' person, LOTs of booze, LOTs of hard drugs. I think he was chasing the next 'high'. I think it got away from him.

Comment

strumming the old banjo and ran out of air-o

Comment

Most suicides are not accompanied by a suicide note.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

and most have their pants off too. come on...

Comment

and the cops yesterday - he was found clothed... after a few questions... well, he was not fully clothed.

which is it??? tip toeing cops...

Comment

It happened in the morning. Maybe he hadn't gotten dressed yet.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

it happened sometime after 10:30pm the night before. he was stiff ha! in the morning from what I read... been dead awhile.

a little late night jerk perhaps... no one else around.

Comment

Working...
                                X