No announcement yet.

detoxpoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live presentations may be the single worst way to send and receive content.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It worked for our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Probably not enough greats there. Clearly the solar system thread hasn't taught me the humility required for thinking in deep time.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Detox is going all right. Side effects are minimal.

I've been taking Advil for knee swelling/pain. It messes with my appetite a little... moreso than the doses () I'm using to ween myself off are able to compensate.

In 2 days, I've vaped as much as I would smoke in one session (at peak usage).

I'm told the vaporizer is more efficient, but I don't know how much more %THC I'm getting. It's an entirely different beast from smoking. The aftertaste is of plain, unsalted popcorn. There's no smoke. The amount of air you draw is restricted, so you either breathe in slowly or strongly.

The "high" effects are also cleaner, if that makes sense. I think the lack of respiratory irritation plays a big role in that. I've never used cannabis by any other method than smoking. It's been nearly 16 years since the first time I ever smoked weed. Not being smokey while the effects present is a lot different.

My doses are low now, so I don't know if I can give a complete review of the experience.

Also, this is a good time to implement any behavioral changes. So if anyone has a legitimate suggestion, like be less of a dick or something, then now's the time to contribute to the (d)evolution of Sava.

Depending on how I feel, I may shut it all down in the next week (or few days). Then in September, I'll re-evaluate.

This thread is more for me than anything else, but I appreciate the participation.

I'm talking more to my family about this part of my life. But still, it's an incredibly lonely and challenging process emotionally. I've been distracted from feeling in the last 9 months. I'm experiencing all the emotions from that period randomly (possibly also PTSD triggered) and in intense bursts.

I enjoy interacting with everyone here and don't express that as much as I'd like. I value this community and feel honored most/many/some people don't seem to hate me.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Probably not enough greats there. Clearly the solar system thread hasn't taught me the humility required for thinking in deep time.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X