Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COT is busy tonight... whats the real issue with OT?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COT is busy tonight... whats the real issue with OT?????

Why the COT? the powers to be here must know there are issues with OT. the very reason COT was created. So... now that we agree there are issue with OT - what are they? We must be able to come up with CLOOTI (civilized list of off topic issues).

Some posters expressed a desire for a separate OT with a different ruleset, and we aim to please.

I personally don't think there's a problem with either OT. Each has their own ruleset and postesr can pick which one suits them best.

The main problem with the site is the on-topic doesn't get much use anymore (for a variety of reasons) so there's no new blood to either OT.

Comment

who? lets name names.

I think post count should bne +2 inCOT and just normnak 1 per post for OT.

oh... watch the COT triaffuce go uop.

NO bacjpmance!!!!

Comment

I got a PM from Aeson, does that help?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

COT death.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Is COT death like crib death?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
            X