is your kitchen a f* up mess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    I've been a cop... well... just in training many years ago in Jacksonville fl... after the navy, like 3 months. and I've delivered a lot a pizza for p-hut during the same time... like 2 two years, good money.

most people are not very clean... where are you? 1 - CDC alert to 10 - clean freak who should be in TV?
    3 or 4.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      For a house with 4 adults and 2 children, we do okay. The kitchen is generally clean.
      I'm not sure how you do it, man. I couldn't stand living with children (possible exception if they were mine).
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My two nieces come over to my apartment a few hours each week, and it's incredible how much they're able to mess up the place in such a short amount of time
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          I'm not sure how you do it, man. I couldn't stand living with children (possible exception if they were mine).
          lots of marijuana
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
            One thing she never gets is if you pick up after them, they'll never do it themselves.
            Withholding allowances/pocket money/computer privileges works wonders. Also, selling all their belongings or donating them to an Op Shop.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

yes, the ALLOWANCE button works quite well
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

how old are they?

my parents stopped giving me money around age 11-12

For a few years, I survived on birthday moneys and such. At 14, I got a job at the local farmer's market.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  yes, the ALLOWANCE button works quite well
                  Also a dig in the eye with a sharp stick, or sitting them on an echidna.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                  X