is your kitchen a f* up mess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is your kitchen a f* up mess?

I've been a cop... well... just in training many years ago in Jacksonville fl... after the navy, like 3 months. and I've delivered a lot a pizza for p-hut during the same time... like 2 two years, good money.

most people are not very clean... where are you? 1 - CDC alert to 10 - clean freak who should be in TV?

Yes, but don't tell my landlord.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Clean, but cluttered.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

6, maybe 7
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Under construction ...

Comment

I have cleaning people come over once every two weeks, so the kitchen never gets too out of control
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

...because they clean it, or because you clean it before they arrive so they don't look at you funny?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mrs Horse runs the kitchen, so it is ship shape.

I just split sugar on the counter and she was was standing right next to me, so I wiped the spilt sugar and presumably counter goop into my coffee, rather than on the floor as I might have done *evil grin*

Thank goodness she was in a good mood, also agreed to pay her credit card so very expensive spill that one
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  ...because they clean it, or because you clean it before they arrive so they don't look at you funny?
                  The extent to which I pre-clean is to make sure that the kids' toys are all in the play room (otherwise the cleaning people put them in weird places - one time Evie's favorite stuffed cat wound up in the drawer with the cutting boards and it was a Huge Crisis when I couldn't find it)

Comment

Sometimes I think my brother hired a cleaning crew just the family would be forced to clean up every couple of weeks.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mrs Horse is a cleaning nazi tortured by her four untidy sons. One thing she never gets is if you pick up after them, they'll never do it themselves.

I'm pretty neat, in an out of sight out of mind sort of way.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                        One thing she never gets is if you pick up after them, they'll never do it themselves.
                        This is true; however, if you don't pick after them, then they'll still never do it themselves

Comment

optimally organized

Comment

7/8

I've been known to leave the dishes for the following day every now and then.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

For a house with 4 adults and 2 children, we do okay. The kitchen is generally clean.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X