No announcement yet.

Pope excommunicates the Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I've just had a vision of the hell that awaits us all, and it is seeing 7 consecutive Ben Kenobi posts.

Seriously, learn to use multi-quote ****face.

Comment

• Why don't you learn to use ignore, instead? Seven grey blocks in a row are still shorter, on average, than one BK post. Plus you get your free time back to spend on more productive and interesting activities, such as masturbating and running headfirst into oak trees.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• But you'll have to do it in that exact order otherwise it doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Why don't you learn to use ignore, instead? Seven grey blocks in a row are still shorter, on average, than one BK post. Plus you get your free time back to spend on more productive and interesting activities, such as masturbating and running headfirst into oak trees.
          Well why don't you just... Ok, I've got nothing.

Comment

• God, and ben wonders why everyone thinks he's a bigot.
            When I was in school an immigrant broke into our house and stole some stuff. Later one stole some stuff from one of our work sites.
            BY his definition ALL immigrants are thieves and being an immigrant should be illegal.

I've known a lot of pot smokers, and not one of them has ever stolen anything. But that's OK since Ben gets to make the moral call over all of us and decide that we all belong in jail.
            The worst christian on the planet.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              You're aware that Copernicus was a Catholic layperson who's day job was working for the church?
              Have trouble with itchy genitives ? Use Grammargay!

Turns who's into whose in one easy step.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                The guy was responsible for distributing dope in the neighborhood. There was a rash of thefts. My dad caught him once and reported him, but nothing was done. So they targeted my family.

The snowblower was taken, lots of tools - my mother's jewelery, etc. They stole a lot of things from my family. Some stuff that could never be replaced.

This was just one incident, I had other run-ins with different users that stole from me.
                sorry to hear that, my local Budweiser dealer doesn't steal from us.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  God, and ben wonders why everyone thinks he's a bigot.
                  When I was in school an immigrant broke into our house and stole some stuff. Later one stole some stuff from one of our work sites.
                  BY his definition ALL immigrants are thieves and being an immigrant should be illegal.

I've known a lot of pot smokers, and not one of them has ever stolen anything. But that's OK since Ben gets to make the moral call over all of us and decide that we all belong in jail.
                  The worst christian on the planet.
                  Haha, and the worst part is, he lacks the ability to be introspective and really question why people even would say these things about him.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                  X