• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sava is right, Rice lost his temper and he's a douche

let a jury decide if he was in enough peril to KO his woman

in other news, Mrs Rice is out 1-2 weeks with a concussion

Comment

Don't know what u guys are saying. You guys are all outraged by one instance of domestic battery in which man knocked out a woman. Just because she got the worst of it does not mean she was not the primary aggressor. According to the news (subject to change). Both parties were charged with assault. That for me is inconclusive as to whether we should be condemning mr. Rice or mrs. Rice.
      ON THE OTHER HAND. I have shown clear video of a man being attacked by a woman and no one here cares or even thought it was a worthy topic considering the date of this thread and the date of the solange/jay-z incident.
      Condemning one and not the other is hypocritical. And let's not kid ourselves, sava you referred to ray rice as a "wife beater pos". Your focus was on a man hitting a woman. That's why you automatically assume (without evidence) that ray rice is the primary aggressor. In actuality, this is a case of domestic abuse and the guilty should be brought to justice.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Where did this strawman come from?

The video speaks for itself Pax. You are backing the wrong horse.

usually BK is the one defending the indefensible
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It comes from being put in similar situations in my personal life. I have been attacked by three different women under varying circumstances and I have had my property damaged numerous times. In all, of the situations in which I was attacked, the most I ever did was restrain the female. I had to go above and beyond to prove my innocence. One of the attacks went on my record and prevented me from getting a job. And comes from having to deal with situations like these two in my professional life where things are not always as cut and dry as they appear.
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

and that has what to do with this?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Apparently he thinks it's hypocritical to diss Ray Rice without dissing Solange. It's uncool to be anti-domestic violence without specifying "including girls who are sometimes violent douches and violate your trust, too."

Now go forth and find all references to domestic violence on Poly so you can post your condemnation of the perp, regardless of gender.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

My level of outrage in that matter is equal to the damage Jay-Z sustained.

Spoiler:
                none
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                  Who?
                  Never heard of him.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Apparently he thinks it's hypocritical to diss Ray Rice without dissing Solange. It's uncool to be anti-domestic violence without specifying "including girls who are sometimes violent douches and violate your trust, too."

Now go forth and find all references to domestic violence on Poly so you can post your condemnation of the perp, regardless of gender.
                    Minus the sarcasm that's exactly right. Think about what Sava just said, He has no outrage because Jay-Z sustained no harm. Imagine if there were no video footage and Solange stepped off the elevator with a black eye. You would have assumed Jay-Z was in the wrong and he would be a POS in your eyes for defending himself against an attack on his person.

When you watch the video you see a man that society has put into a position where he can't defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                      When you watch the video you see a man that society has put into a position where he can't defend himself.
                      Just roll up into fetal position. You'll be fine. Eventually, you may be allowed to possess your balls again.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It comes from being put in similar situations in my personal life. I have been attacked by three different women under varying circumstances and I have had my property damaged numerous times. In all, of the situations in which I was attacked, the most I ever did was restrain the female. I had to go above and beyond to prove my innocence. One of the attacks went on my record and prevented me from getting a job. And comes from having to deal with situations like these two in my professional life where things are not always as cut and dry as they appear.
                        did you have to drag your unconscious wife out of an elevator after defending yourself?

Comment

So the **** what? You're a man, you can take a slap or two from a woman and not suffer serious injury. On the other hand, a woman being hit even a single time by a man the size of Ray Rice could easily suffer serious brain injury. Even though women and men commit acts of domestic violence at similar rates, men are far more likely to hurt women than women are to hurt men. That's why there's a double standard.

If that bothers you, just remember that you can pee standing up.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Berzerker, Felch, Anyone else..
                            The law does not see gender in the case of a physical assault.
                            1. Innocent until proven guilty
                            2. There is such things as fighting words and provoking speeches and gestures that allows one to legally defend themselves even if they have not been hit.
                            3. Being a man does not mean taking a "slap or two from a woman", It actually sounds like you're being punked.
                            4. If a woman wants to give a man a "slap or two" then she should think that her actions should have consequences. So maybe she keep her hands to her self. This is true for a man or woman.
                            5. I counted wrong. I have been in encounters with 7 women in various situations were the women initiated physical confrontation. I don't think that I should be a walking punching bag for anyone.

Comment

So you're saying knock them out then pee on them.

Comment

The law does not see gender in the case of a physical assault.
                                Juries do, for good reason.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X