• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wiglaf3.gif
Views:	2
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	9100159
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I'd love for asher to explain how the Xbox One isn't a failure, given that the best it can do is run Titanfall at 720p with substantial screen tearing and frame drops below 60fps. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        EA redeemed themselves with this one. The servers are immaculate.
        On Xbox at least, they're hosted by MS on Azure.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          I'd love for asher to explain how the Xbox One isn't a failure, given that the best it can do is run Titanfall at 720p with substantial screen tearing and frame drops below 60fps. Pathetic.
          The Xbox One isn't a failure -- the Wii U is a failure.

The Xbox One is underpowered relative to the PS4.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            The Xbox One isn't a failure -- the Wii U is a failure.

The Xbox One is underpowered relative to the PS4.
            You are revolting shill SHILL GET OUT OF HERE SHILL OH YOU WENT ON AND ON BEFORE LAUNCH ABOUT HOW THERE'S 8 CORES ON THE XBOX ONE AND EVERYTHING IS ON ONE DIE AND HOW PCS HAVE TOO MUCH OS OVERHEAD TO RUN GAMES WELL, AND HERE WE ARE. HERE WE ARE WITH YOUR 8 CORES ON TWO KNEES SUCKING THE SOURCE ENGINE'S TINY DICK EVERYTIME TITANFALL BOOTS UP ALL OF YOUR XBOX SHILLING WAS JUST LIES, LIKE WHEN YOUR FATHER TOLD YOU HE'D STILL LOVE YOU EVEN AFTER YOU ADMITTED TO BEING A GAY YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT? SOME GOD DAMN HONESTY FROM YOU, YOU WHO TRASH THE WIIIU GAYPAD AND YET DEFEND THE KINECT, EVEN THOUGH THE WII U GAYPAD NEVER COST ME $100 EXTRA TO DO [BOLD]NOTHING[UNBOLD] OH AND BY THE WAY THE WIIU GAMEYPADE DOESN'T NEED ITS OWN ****ING COOLING SYSTEM AND DRAW 200 GODDAMN WATTS TO POWER ITS OWN USELESS MOTOR :MAD: :MAD: :Q:

Comment

Name:	Wiglaf4.gif
Views:	2
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	9100251

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]175356[/ATTACH]
                First frame needs to be up a bit longer, I think.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I agree. It was easier to register at double-size, but that up there's only a quick reduction. Will tweak.

No pasarán

Comment

I'm not going to argue that the Wii U has been...uh...disappointing in terms of sales, but unlike the xbone, there are games you can only play on the wii u. So there is actually a reason to own it.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Name:	Wiglaf5.gif
Views:	7
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	9100252?

No pasarán

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          I just picked up Pixel Piracy... 2D side-scrolling open world piracy. Looks fun

$10
                          I'm Sava. I think I'm hardcore because I like bargain bin games with assets and game mechanics from 1995.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            I just picked up Pixel Piracy... 2D side-scrolling open world piracy. Looks fun

$10
                            I'm Sava. I think I'm hardcore because I like bargain bin games with assets and game mechanics from 1995.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              I'm not going to argue that the Wii U has been...uh...disappointing in terms of sales, but unlike the xbone, there are games you can only play on the wii u. So there is actually a reason to own it.
                              Did you intentionally post this right after the Xbox One sold more games in 1 week than the Wii U has in 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Really? That's all you got?

You are a joke.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X