Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cockrings? Really, Eidos?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

TotalBiscuit on youtube likes the game. I'm not sure what to think because there are some reviewers who think the game is pretty good, especially when you play with the harder settings and play like a stealthy thief.

I remember Metro 2033 got really bad reviews (6.9 on IGN) that seemed egregiously wrong when I actually played the game. Thief might be equally misunderstood

It'll be interesting to see Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation's take on it.
      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 27, 2014, 21:38.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I predict that he will hate it.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I was going to redbox it for the weekend but the redbox on base was sold out of Thief. Maybe next week.

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          I predict that he will hate it.
          I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I've been watching gameplay videos and the game really reminds me of Thief: The Dark Project. I haven't played it in 10 years but it feels like what I remember.

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 28, 2014, 22:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            I remember Metro 2033 got really bad reviews (6.9 on IGN) that seemed egregiously wrong when I actually played the game. Thief might be equally misunderstood
            Wait just a second. Are you saying that video game reviews aren't always right?

Also when I saw Garrett, I thought:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1afb1626aef2af636ad58ea4c3ec4189.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	9100097
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Man, Albie sure makes a lot of fuzz out of not knowing a TV show...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                Wait just a second. Are you saying that video game reviews aren't always right?

Also when I saw Garrett, I thought:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175146[/ATTACH]

Never played the original, and it sounds like this one isn't too good. Disappointing, since this is the same studio that made the excellent Deus Ex reboot.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

TotalBiscuit on youtube likes the game. I'm not sure what to think because there are some reviewers who think the game is pretty good, especially when you play with the harder settings and play like a stealthy thief.

It'll be interesting to see Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation's take on it.
                  Do you actually have an opinion on anything? Or do you rely solely on the thoughts of others?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    Do you actually have an opinion on anything? Or do you rely solely on the thoughts of others?
                    I'll have an opinion when I play it.

Comment

I don't believe you.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
                        He hated it.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

*sigh*

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

the newer the game in a franchise, the worse it will be... fact
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

GTA III >>>>> GTA II (fact)
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

GTA is the exception, not the rule
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X