Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else purchased a XBOX One or PS4? (Or both)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to know if Asher is still playing Forza 5 because I don't think there is any game worth buying the console for.

Comment

o like the driving ganes... if F5 that good? I sae it at best buy... it dud look ok. you know ehat... scrw it ... drinking, no back space for me

Comment

I bought mine on day 1, and although the game selection is still lacking, the tv, entertainment and kinect voice integration is better now than when I first bought it. Between the kinect and the smart glass I hardly even use my comcast remote anymore. The one guide is way better than comcast's guide system. I also like the ability to quickly swap between tv/netflix/amazon prime/crackle/twitch/blu ray. My kids love using it to watch youtube and between twitch and the upload studios, that is the best way to check out what new games really look and play like.

Smartglass is awesome. I think it gives the xbox one 80-90% of the wii u's controller capability without the need for the weird controller. While I love the voice integration for the xbox one I have only used the camera a few times and never use gestures. I keep a plastic cover over the camera for privacy reasons (I might need a tin foil hat but I believe the NSA has probably hacked it and can use it to spy on us). The xbox controller is also better than the xbox 360, except it seems to go through batteries way faster than the 360. I need to get one of the recharger packs.

I still play dead rising 3 somewhat. I need to get the superawesomealpharemix DLC. That looks pretty cool. My kids still love Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. They play it quite a bit. I completely stopped playing AC black flag. I got bored with some of the missions. We also play project spark fairly often. The free game Max was fun; however, the free Halo game wasn't very good. I've played titan fall, battlefield 4 on it as well. I'm actually looking forward to minecraft for it when it comes out in August. Then longer term I'm excited about Dragon Age, Far Cry, The Witcher, Mass Effect and I may even pick up the Halo remastered set.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          o like the driving ganes... if F5 that good?
          It's refreshing.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I like that MWHC is usually more inebriated than I am.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Watch Dogs with the tablet app Fun multiplayer

Comment

(Also makes it very clear Wiiu's tablet is obsolete)

Comment

I love my wii u
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The Destiny beta is pretty good so far.

My top three quibbles with the system, which I think is otherwise outstanding:

1) The B button take you to the previous menu from the game/app you're currently in. However, once you finally get to the home screen, you press the B button you go back to the previous game/app you were last playing. This is so frustrating.

2) No voice command to eject a disk.

3) No voice command to quit a game or App.

Comment

• BUT DESTINY IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE

ASHER :MAD: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE XBOX ONE NOW :MAD: :MAD:

Comment

Working...
                      X