Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Else Find Watching Simpletons Discuss Technology To Be Oddly Reassuring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple having the testicles to still charge $400 for the iPad 2

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      I'm thinking about getting a Surface RT for my Mom, who is turning 86. She uses Word, email, and the Internet.
      Downside is, she will need the "real" keyboard. Inevitably.
      If you're getting a windows tablet, take a look at the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2. I have one and love it.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I don't see a reason not to get a Surface Pro 2. Microsd cardslot, 200 Gigs free skydrive cloud storage ($200 value vs dropbox), full windows 8, haswell

Comment

That guy isn't a simpleton. He seems like a nice guy. He knows it's a dud but wants to keep getting updates.

I love the democratic aspects of the internet. look at where he is broadcasting from...
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Most simpletons are nice. Dogs are nice, and he is like a dog. I never said he wasn't nice.

The reason it's evident he's an idiot (aside from the fact he's fat) is that he really doesn't "know" the Surface is a dud. He rationalizes everything. No one owns the surface? That must mean it's exclusive . Can't get a refund or sell the device after I went full ****** and bought a ****ty case and ****ty device insurance? It's okay, I didn't want to sell the thing anyway. :Angry: Have a massive weight problem? Well one burrito certainly can't make it any worse, plus youtube adds about 50 lbs..

It's just very apparent that he's not intelligent, but the droning, the mouth, the children's game Sly Cooper paused in the background, the persistence of his simplicity -- it's really quite elegant in a way.

Comment

I agree that it's amazing to watch a simpleton struggle mightily to rationalize away the flaws in an irredeemably ****ty product.
              Last edited by Captain ******* Kirk; October 22, 2013, 23:04.
              I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

already used my thanks
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                  WHAM
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

As much as I'd hate to interrupt this reprehensible circle jerk, which may or may not have ended with that graphic, highly masturbatory splooge-like exhortation and grotesque double-"thanking," the fact remains that I am extremely articulate. Nothing in that thread indicates that I did poorly on the SAT (I received a score very close to 1600, with perfect scores on the Verbal section each of the three times I took the test). My aptitude for stringing together logical, coherent thoughts in a knowledgeable fashion was further evidenced by my performance on the LSAT, where I placed in the top 99 percentile of test-takers despite not paying someone else to take the test for me, as I did with the SAT on three occasions. I submit that I am also not overweight and do not own a crappy sub-70 inch television, as pictured in the original video, and therefore society values me highly. Finally, Simcity is far more useful than the RT, because as I have mentioned numerous times to numerous people, Simcity is so sleek and so believable that it has gotten me laid. It is easy to convince girls that they are good urban planners because the game has no fail-state, and believable compliments are the first stop on the road to orgasms -- real ones, not these circle jerk wank fests you all are engaged in right now.

Comment

TL/DR
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I still think wiglaf is the most prolific DL ever.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Who pulls his strings?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

reading this thread has reassured me.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                                When I clicked on that I was really expecting a White House news conference.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X