X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icewind Dale 1 or 2?

Which is supposed to be better?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Tubs sure does like the classics.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

2 is better but I prefer to play things in order, hence 1 is the only answer.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Now that that's out of the way...

What does everyone think of Project Eternity?

I backed it a while ago and the updates have been kind of interesting to follow (as far as process goes).
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I loved 1, never played 2.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

2 was fun years ago, but I got it recently on GOG.com and found that those old interfaces are just unbearable.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I'm just finishing 1, was hoping 2 was supposed to be better.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Tubs sure does like the classics.

GOG.com summer sale. Got 'em for, like, $3 each.

ACK!

Comment

2 is better. Haven't tried NPC packs though.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

If you like Icewind Dale then try The Temple of Elemental Evil with the mod enhancements. It's a fun RPG in the classic AD&D 1st edition sense made even more fun if you remember playing ToEE back in the day as a table top RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                        Now that that's out of the way...

What does everyone think of Project Eternity?

I backed it a while ago and the updates have been kind of interesting to follow (as far as process goes).
                        That actually looks interesting. The geeks in Irvine have been busy it seems.

Comment

That shadowrun game looks kind of cool plus it also brings back those old table top RPG memories.

Comment

Had it since the day it came out. Community projects are really starting to show promise.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              If you like Icewind Dale then try The Temple of Elemental Evil with the mod enhancements. It's a fun RPG in the classic AD&D 1st edition sense made even more fun if you remember playing ToEE back in the day as a table top RPG.
                              Edit: Alright, what the f*ck is that link ****? When Sava first said poly was doing the hot linking I thought it was something on his computer but now it has done the same stupid linking advertising to me. I did not put that link in there and I suspect this is a "gift" left over from one of the times the hackers got on to our system.

Comment

Working...
                              X