The Lynching of George Zimmerman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    While I've nothing against a little experimentation, anything that has her "landing" in my lap sounds a little rough for my tastes.
    Sorry, I forgot to include the context.

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
      No apologies necessary, I left it ambiguous on purpose.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        If Zimmerman was lynched then why isn't he dead and hanging from a tree? This seems like just another desperate attempt by the right wing to pretend they're the victim instead of the murderers, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
          TM had a burglary tool in his locker at school
          Is the word 'screwdriver' not glamorous enough? The police were the ones who used that 'burglary tool' line but then completely failed to find he had actually commited any crimes.

TM had stolen property in his locker at school
          No he didn't.

Comment

See Ken? Words do matter.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Is the word 'screwdriver' not glamorous enough? The police were the ones who used that 'burglary tool' line but then completely failed to find he had actually commited any crimes.

No he didn't.

Where do you know this from?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No he didn't.
                Yes he did. It was jewelry that matched the description of items recently burglarized from Zimmerman's neighborhood.

So maybe he stole it, maybe he didn't, but that's pretty good circumstantial evidence.

Comment

Where do you know this from?
                  By going back over the reports and filtering out the assumptions.

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Yes he did. It was jewelry that matched the description of items recently burglarized from Zimmerman's neighborhood.

So maybe he stole it, maybe he didn't, but that's pretty good circumstantial evidence.
                  You can obviously explain then why none of the items in his possession were found to have been stolen?

Comment

Not found to be stolen by whom? Or are you referring to the fact that he was merely suspended from school for the third time in a matter of months rather than criminally charged?

Comment

Not found to be stolen by whom? Or are you referring to the fact that he was merely suspended from school for the third time in a matter of months rather than criminally charged?
                      By the police, which is why he wasn't charged with a crime. If the items were stolen then he'd have been hit with possession of stolen goods at a minimum.

Comment

The OP video says that the school recored it as found property, not stolen. Something to do with statistics.

By going back over the reports and filtering out the assumptions.
                        I was looking for something more tangible than that. The point is that most of 'the reports' have been highly biased to the point of being outright fiction.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The OP video says that the school recored it as found property, not stolen. Something to do with statistics.
                          The police didn't find it was stolen, so what else could they record it as?

I was looking for something more tangible than that. The point is that most of 'the reports' have been highly biased to the point of being outright fiction.
                          It's not hard to look and see what the final result of an investigation is. The police looked into the jewellery and didn't match it to any items reported stolen. Seems pretty tangible.

Comment

Hey doofus! Get back with the other elves!
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The police didn't find it was stolen, so what else could they record it as?

It's not hard to look and see what the final result of an investigation is. The police looked into the jewellery and didn't match it to any items reported stolen. Seems pretty tangible.

This is contradicted by other claims.

I am looking for something resembling the truth and am having a very hard time finding anything that can be relied on. Searching Trayvon Martin stolen jewelry yields no major media sources. HuffPo is one link and there are a lot of others that don't pass a sniff test. This might lend credibility to the claim that the major media created a narrative and did not report in an unbiased fashion.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Do you have a source for this?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X