Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Von Christophe: My part in his downfall

From EVC

Do you really not remember AH? You took advantage of me being mentally drunk and convinced me to give you my password.... That would have been ok except at the time there was a real life person who couldn't reach me all day, except knew about apolyton; therefore your very convicing story almost put them in a hospital via panic. I don't really hold it against you, still more grumbly against Ming, he know i wasn't all there and he still picked on me. Big Bully Mingy.
    No I don't remember this at all - I have never had your password, or anyone else's.

I thought you lost the name because you did something yourself, which I can't quite recall, but I know it was bad, way over the line, possibly involving Ming.

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Yeah or maybe I gave you my password cause I was going to quit things forever i think that was more like it. I know people had fun with it so I didn't want it to end....who better then ....the horse... to carry on the legacy not a very fun time of my life kinda hazy and probably rightly so.

I think Ming banned me cause of the minor (esp compared to my real life stuff at the time) amount of drama this created for the admins. I mean i was always a pain in Mings side but this was when things were getting out of hand.

I've always respected you horse, and thought you were funny, it was really my mishandling of the situation that caused this. I had no idea you didn't remember.

Comment

you may offered it to me but I never got it
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

hmm, if that is really the case that would explain the ban, after I asked the admins to restore my account saying that i had giving it to you.

Who got it then I wonder; they started to post something about me joining some "religious cult with a new girlfriend"... i don't recall what but I was in a relationship at the time and it caused a severe panic, cause I had shut off all other possible communication for the day and barricaded my dorm room at the time. So they remembered that i posted on Apolyton and therefore tried to contact me there then saw this story... so it boiled over badly.

If you really didn't mean any harm or don't remember and think you wouldn't have gone along with this, say so, though cause i'd like to offer your apology/misunderstanding to the witch you pissed off, I never felt good about them being pissed at you.... so this would be good to clarify.

Comment

Nice to know anyway, even when I was trolling big time I always tried to be witty rather than hurtful

Comment

Yeah that would be why I wanted you to have it, cause you are funny and seem to have a good heart; just circumstances at the time got this really screwed up for whatever reason.

TBH, i wanted something of me to continue when i was planning on leaving the planet, something funny at least seemed like a good idea, when i didn't actually leave is what created the drama cause the password was changed therefore i notified the admins. I should have done it better but i wasn't exactly in the best shape at the time.

I'm a mixed personality its hard to tell when i'm being serious or not that doesn't help things.

Comment

Horse i hope nothing bad has happened in your life as a result of this misunderstanding, if you got cursed for this or something I will get a remedy for that ASAP. I never felt right about this, then you kinda left Apolyton soon after.

Comment

some of us here would be devastated and even blame ourselves if you ever acted on those negative thoughts - and we don't even know you that well

I thought Ming always had your best interests at heart btw, even if you couldn't see it, he was quite patient with you

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  some of us here would be devastated and even blame ourselves if you ever acted on those negative thoughts - and we don't even know you that well

I thought Ming always had your best interests at heart btw, even if you couldn't see it, he was quite patient with you
                  He was patient most people would have just perm-banned me a long time ago and I do recognize it. He just has a torturous way of showing care is all.

Its hard to peg me i guess with the personas and stuff but sometimes i did have it rough though IRL. Its probably what frustrates me so much is that sometimes i'm being serious and I'm taken as a joke simply because I like to make people laugh on other occasions.

I appreciate you actually caring. Thank You.

Comment

You're welcome, btw, you are unusually lucid today, what gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      You're welcome, btw, you are unusually lucid today, what gives?
                      Sorry i got a little emotional there, i had it rough as a teenager on the inside. As far as clarity, i made a probably mistaken trade.

I'm tired of fighting, where is the path of least resistance?

Comment

seems like you are in a fairly good place right now

Comment

Get a room you two!

Comment

and post pics
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

pics or it didn't happen
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X