X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Story Thread 7 - October 2012]

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Story Thread 7 - October 2012]

This is the Story and Diplomacy Thread for the Diplo Game "Domination of Barbarians" (DoB)

The purpose of this thread is to post in-character story posts and diplomacy for this game. Please discuss all organizational aspects of this game the Organization Thread.
    Use your Anonymous Apolyton Game Account to put posts in this thread.

Domination of Barbarians is a diplomacy game.
    The players try to rule their empires like they are real. Role playing and story telling is an important way to achieve this.
    Last edited by Sommerswerd; November 29, 2012, 17:11.

With new settlements by Germany, France and Holy Roma, Europe is completely filled with settlements. With no land left in Europe to found new camps, tensions boil over into regional Wars. A German city is razed by Holy Roma as part of one such conflict, and England invades France in another. France responds by assembling a massive new defensive fleet, taking complete control of the European seas and establishing themselves as the Worlds first true Naval power.

The new conflicts all over the world have seen the dominance of the Axe as the weapon of choice over the Bow, but a new weapon has emerged which promises to threaten the dominance of the Axe... The Chariot. Fast and terrible, the Chariots of Holy Rome defeat the Germans decisively and allow the exiled Brennus to march on the Celtic capital. in an attempt to regain his throne.

As the power and influence of France grows ,the need for growth and influence becomes more and more apparent to the European tribes. More Great Wonders and cultural buildings are constructed. Netherlands begins a Library building project and Holy Rome completes the Pyramids, establishing themselves as the dominant Eastern European cultural power.

Not to be outdone, Portugal, the founder of Christianity, establishes a new religious alliance with the champion of the faith, France. Utilizing the Power of the French Great Prophet Shankara, Portugal is able to establish the Church of the Nativity, the World's first Holy Shrine. This site finally gives Portugal the edge in the centuries long cultural clash with Spain over southwestern Europe.

While the settlements are growing larger into villages and towns the effects of overcrowding along with widesread slavery and resulting deaths begin to take a toll on the morale of the people of the 18 tribes. Civil unrest is becoming a growing problem, especially in the larger villages. As the people become more and more unhappy, resources that make the people happy are becoming more and more sought after. France discovers a means to turn their plentiful grapes to wine, an intoxicating spirit that brings hapiness to all who taste it, while Greece pushes deep into the African jungles to discover a new resource... Gold... a shiny metal that can be used to make beautiful joy inducing jewlery.

With the need to find new resources for happiness becoming more and more pressing each day, the land in Europe all claimed, tensions boiling over and conflicts imminent, the tribes begin looking outward more aggresively to find new lands and new allies. Portugal, Spain and Rome push into the heat of the African desert, while Netherlands sends Axes deep into the freezing cold winters of the Asian tundra to immitate the French Quest of 18 tribes.

As the tribes push into the Barbarian-held wilds, they encounter much more powerful, resurgent children of Barbarous. Portugal has many settlements wiped out by the overwhelming barbarians, while China and Japan struggle to survive against the onslaught, as the Barbarians stalk hunt and siege their budding alliance to the brink of extinction. The Barbarians seem to be gaining the upper-hand once again.

A new Religion is founded in England called Taoism, and it quickly spreads. Netherlands adopts it as the official religion, being the first to do so. There are now 3 major religions in the world.

Headship / Royal Lineages of the World

Barbarians
    The Children of Barbarous the Expelled - Warriors, Spearmen, and Axemen sighted

France
    King Louis XIX the Golden, son of King Louis XVIII the Bored Boar, son of King Louis XVII the Beast Tamer, son of King Louis XVI the Sea King, son of King Louis XV the Wine Trader, successor to King Louis XIV the Christian Abolitionist, successor to King Louis XIII The Martyr, successor to The Silent Kings, Louis V- Louis XII, successors to King Louis IV, son of King Louis III the Gullible, son of King Louis II the Zealous, son of King Louis I the Stalwart, first Monarch of France, successor to the Torino Workers, survivors of the Stonehenge Defenders, Successors of the Elder Mystics, Keepers of Benoit the Immortal, appointed successor of Tribal Chief Andre, traverser of the Alps, appointed successor of Pierre, First Despot of France, slayer of Jean-Guy, former co-ruler w/ his wife Patrica & brother Jean-Paul, son of Jean

Spain

Himilce, Princess of Spain, Aunt of Astor

Portugal
    Porto & Portu, husband and wife

Netherlands
    The three factions, slayers of Hanz the Dutchman, named successor of Trotseer the Brave, named successor to Chieftain Aantaleen the Primersteleider and his wife Angeline of France

Ottomans
    Head Chieftain Bedri Ayhan

Byzantium
    Justinian II, successor to the Tribal Chieftains, successors to Leader Justinian I, son of Leader Constantine

China
    Qin Shi Huang and his wife Aiko of Japan, successor of the Mother of Qin Shi Huang, successor to the Father of Qin Shi Huang

Norsemen
    Chief Ragnar

England
    Leader Elizabeth

Celtia
    King Ire, successor of Lord Chieftain Brennus & Aithe

Japan
    Heianshi Ainu, appointed to succeed the Family Elders of Kyoto, along with Ainu of Nishikyo & Jiraya of Osaka following the death of Tokugawa, defender of Kyoto, Leader of Japan

Russia
    Volg, defeater of the Slav King, usurper of The Czar, successor of Ivan Grozni, successor of Ivan Dragonoff, succesor of Leader Peter

Arabia
    The Tribal Leaders, successors to The Prophet & his wife,
    Khadijah bint Khuwaylid

Rome
    Titus Bruti of the Bruti family, successors of Marcus, leader of the Slave rebellion, beheader of Baron Von the tyrant

Persia
    Helu of Awan, rightful ruler of Persia, successor of Kikku-Siwe-Temti, ruler of Persia, usurper of Napi-Ilhush, usurper of Shushun-Tarana, usurper of Hishutash, usurper of Ukku-Tanhish, usurper of Tata I, successor to Peli of Awan, Rightful Chief of the Persian Tribes

Germany
    Herman

Greece - ???
    Holy Rome - ???
    Last edited by Sommerswerd; October 6, 2012, 06:08.

Comment

Ainu looked on in horror as the casualties came in from the coast. His single greatship had defeated two barbarian ships, but at a terrible price. They would have to repair the ship and train a new crew, and that would take weeks! Such a long time without any presence at sea, when the barbarians already outnumbered them. Sending out an order to build more ships, he walked back to the story stone, taking care to use the walking stick.

Click image for larger version

Name:	monument.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	9093947

Watching as a Scribe made a new place for this event he became lost in thought. There were too many deaths. Every scout sent on a long mission had been lost in exchange for bad news. Two new barbarian settlements discovered within five days travel of Nishikyo. But for some reason, they were more interested in attacking his ally, China. So he had two companies of archers sent to their borders to assist in the defence. Extreme measures would be needed for any future survival to become reality.

A welcome bit of news however, had come from one of the returning messengers. Bringing writ in a Nether hand, and the story of how they aided an archer company at the brink of destruction. Along with an Axe, the cause of his unsteady walk these days. It had a deadly bite, that axe. Its efficiency could not be hidden, and future training would have to be done with duller edges, to prevent accidents such as his own.

So Ainu had gathered many of his best warriors and craftsmen, showing them this new weapon, bidding them to gain from it an understanding of how it could be made. Do this, he said, and your names will appear on the story stones of every major village in Japan. Eager to prove themselves, they thanked Ainu for this opportunity and walked to a prepared hut, where they had access to every kind of stone and craft that Japan possessed. Children had taken to listen outside, as the men discussed among themselves the how and why and where. Ainu thought this was a good thing. Children would have to take up arms themselves if the barbs came closer in force, as they would inevitably do given the proximity to their village.

He walked away from the story stone and the steady chip-chip-chip of the scribe, and came back to his own house, where the spirit guide sat on the floor, maintaining a small fire. "Tell me again guide, of the chasers." he said, and closed his eyes as he sat down, stories of the chasers coming alive inside his mind..
      http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

These woods are perilous. Fire Mystics can barely take the time to tend to the wounded before more barbarians appear and attack. So many the casualties that they must retreat West, away from the barbarian city. The barbarian patrols are too many, and there are too much wounded men to fight.

After healing some and repairing weapons Captain has thoughts of the Japanese Archers they battled side by side with against barbarians. Then a scout words breaks his thoughts

"We have seen large barbarian force moving north!"

"What arms?" says Captain

"Axes and Bows they have too Captain"

Captains face filled with fear for his Japanese comrades in the North. "We must return to warn them of this large force approach!"

But by the time they got there, it was too late. Captain kneeled at the body of Kikiru, leader of the Japanese Archers.

"Perhaps some escaped Captain"

"Those bloodthirsty savage!" said Captain "They will pay for this outrage!"

Captain and his men buried the dead, leaving their weapons as markers, and made Camp to prepare for a march on the Barbarian city.
        "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

Enrico Dandolo was the son of an Italian merchant who had settled in the great trading hub of York. As a boy Dandolo traveled with his father’s merchants ships plying the rich trade routes of the east and west seas between Nether and Celtic lands. As a young man Dandolo expanded his father’s trading enterprise and made a great name and fortune for himself traveling deep into the heart of Europe to German and Holy Roman lands, into to the bitter cold northern territories of the Norse and the Russe, and to the hot Africa outposts of Rome, Portugal and Spain.

Name:	dandolo.gif
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	9093958

Enrico Dandolo

In all his travels though Dandolo was vexed by the hostile French fleet that posed a constant threat to England’s open trade routes. Ships of war were needed to guard and expand highly profitable English trade routes not only against the French threat, but also against the ever growing danger of barbarian raiders. Dandolo poured his great fortune into this endeavor and English shipwrights made great advances in ship design, pioneering a new technique of casting molten metal to fashion the great rams for these new warships.

Name:	metal casting.jpg
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	9093959

Comment

Elizabeth enjoyed her meetings with Lao Tzu. Given her long life and duties as the leader of the English people there were few she could she could truly speak to. Elizabeth was interested to hear Lao Tzu’s take on the new activity of the English shipbuilders under the direction of the great merchant Enrico Dandolo. She had seen one of his ships in dry dock at York, but had heard that a sea worth vessel was at anchor in Hastings and she was greatly curious to hear if the multitiered banks of rowers would perform as expected.

From her courtyard she heard call out, “greetings fair Elizabeth, I understand you have been eager to hear news of Dandolo’s ships?” Continuing as he entered, “his ships appear most fearsome indeed. But you can hear a more detailed description of their seaworthiness from one of his shipwrights, sailors, or even the Dandolo himself. No lets us discus the mysteries of Tao.” Elizabeth laughed, “why yes my talks with you always turn to the eternal tao. What would you tell me?”

“You have oft inquired as to my apparent longevity and an answer has been reveled to me.” Elizabeth leaned in close. Only a handful of her closest advisors who had left the great valley with her over 2,000 years past had—like Elizabeth—aged at an imperceptible rate. Elizabeth and a small handful of others appeared to be in their mid 20’s a slightly larger number appeared to be in their 30s or 40s. Only in their eyes could you see their age and thousand years of wisdom. A few succeeding generation aged similarly slowly but none lived more than 200, and at present a lifetime was measured in decades instead of millennium. It was a question that had long cut deep into Elizabeth’s heart to see her people die after such a brief time upon the earth, but it had been something she had come to accept. That is until Lao Tzu appeared to cease aging in his 50s. Yes this was a subject of far more import than Dandolo’s ships, “yes do go on.”

“Before the great exodus of the 18 tribes our people lived in harmony with the Tao. Though they did not have a name for the eternal Tao, they lived in balance. That is why those like you of the first generation age so slowly and, by coming into balance with the Tao, I have come to age at the same rate. But there is more, if one is truly at one with the Tao immortality itself is possible.” Elizabeth laughed, “what to grow ever older into a helpless crone, or do you speak of some afterlife like the Muslims or Christians.” “No I mean to be immortal as one with the Tao,” Lao Tzu responded.

And he was gone. “Do you mean to play some cheap parlor magic trick on me Lao Tzu,” Elizabeth called out?” “No,” he responded, “I remain here but as one with the eternal Tao.” Elizabeth stepped back in astonishment, what could this mean…..

Comment

With new and improved copper tools, entire families work field to grow food for cold winter months..

Name:	workers_farming.jpg
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	9093960

Comment

Beda's Fire Mystics reach the outskirts of yet another barbarian city.

"They call themselves Cimmerians Beda" scout says to his leader

"Are they civilized?" Beda askes

"No it seem likr they are just barbarian that have founded a large camp. We did see that they have men working in the field, tilling the crop called wheat that grows wild all over these lands"

"What weapons they have?"

"Bows mostly, and some clubs, if they have Axes, those ones are away fighting somewhere, we didnt seen none of them"

Beda crosse the river and moves to the hill overlook the barbarian camp. They are very numerous soldiers and people there. He sends word to his Ottoman friends of warning about the camp.

Meanwhile, a group of warriors from Nether faction complete their quest to meet famous Chasers of Sunset in Greek lands. The ship they see is magnificent work and the men are amaze at how far they could have travel in such sturdy vessel. The Nether Faction men meet the famous Japanese sailors, invite them to River Village and exchange tales and rumors about meeting between Japanese and Fire Mystics in the far east.

All this time Captains Fire Mystic search for survivors near last known location of Japanese Archers. His men say there is none and to give up and continue the mission to make contact with Japan in the south then help fight barbarians. But Captain is deterrmined to search everywhere. He names the hill where the bury Japanese "Sunfire" hill in honor of the Sun-Chasers of Japan and the Sun Flag of Japan and the fire of Fire faction and Fire Mystics and Fire father. The Fire Mystics call the mountains of foothills where they fought together the "Blood Mountains" in honor of the blood of Japanese who died there.
                "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

Some 200 years after its foundation the founder of Taoism was no more. In becoming one with the eternal Tao his presence could be felt and his voice heard by those who knew how to listen.

Riots broke out across England soon thereafter as many feared the great Lao Tzu had been murdered or worse. But when the truth was understood the true nature of what had transpired lamentation turned to celebration and all work and commerce was interrupted. Taoism now was firmly established as the predominant faith of the English people, though Christianity and Islam remained influential faiths yet still had never spread outside of enclaves in York and Nottingham.

Comment

Dandolo led the massive English fleet out towards French waters. His Triremes were sea tested and now must prove themselves, in war. His flagship Dandolo’s pride along with the sister ships Wu and Wei were supported by a flotilla of English galleys as well as two Nether ships which had joined his command to see the new Triremes in action and learn.

As expected the French fleet was found lying to the south of Freedom Point. The swift Wu and Wei led the English attack and easily destroyed the French ships that met their advance. Dandolo, in his strong but slightly slower warship, deployed the English navy to limit French hopes of retreat and also landed a strong raiding party south of Freedom Point. England would control the seas.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Titus Brutus is dead.

I walked through the halls with my father, now those halls are cold as winter snow and my cloak has fallen to the ground. I am Aulus, son of Titus. Salve father, to your life I give heed as you lie dead under ground. Now I must take hold of Rome with family by my side and challenge the very values that you taught me, and repair the damage you wrought.

To Holy Rome I have a letter sent:

Salve, friends of Rome.
                      I am Aulus son of Titus, my father often spoke in wonder of your people. I thank you, for my self, my father and the people of Rome for returning the city of Antium to us. He spoke often of sending you thanks, but it was never done for fear of not thanking you enough. My hope is that you accept our thanks and honest apology for the delay after your succour.

I look forward to a long lasting friendship and trade between our people.
                      Your friend Aulus Brutus.
                      For my age they say, I appear to be wise and well-known about the world. Already I have a son and a daughter brought forth to the world, with another on the way thanks to my wonderful wife Anne, who shines in this world as she will in the next.

Name:	AuluswifeAnne.jpg
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	9093961

Through the eyes of prophets, who's vision presented me hope beyond hope, I give thanks to Allah. I have seen followers of Christianity and Islam among our citizens. I have for myself chosen to follow the way of Islam, and hereby proclaim it the official faith in Roman territories.

For peace to be lasting I know, will be difficult. Allah holds dear the serving of the people, and serving of guests and enemies alike. I will have it known that simply following Islam does not make our eyes fill with hatred, nor does it mean that my people will kill those who follow other faiths, simply for following those words above Allah.

If they choose themselves to follow, then we welcome them. If they choose not, we still welcome them, for our faith has this decree; "Welcome any man, share your water and food, treat him as your long lost brother, and you will know happiness through Allah!"

Beware, friends and foes. This does not make me stupid or gullible. I am housing honored guests from all the nations we have friendly terms with. From long talks with them, I have decided the highest praise be given to Japan, Greece and Nether, whom I have given rank among my counsel:

Foreign advisor, Pollux of Rome.
                      Military advisor, Naoki of Japan.
                      Cultural advisor, Anaxagoras of Greece.
                      Trade advisor, Rembrandt of Nether.
                      Domestic advisor, Vibius of Antium.

In the center of my city a monument is erected, with the deeds done of Romans past. It holds most of our history, but I want to follow the form of our friends, Japan, Greece, Nether and Holy Rome, with a written language of our own. I am aware of the Nether library, and aim to gain such a prize for my people to become more learned about the world. Already there is a strong debate among my counsel, to whom we will most closely follow in the writ. The strict set of Nether, the reverse writ of Japan, the flowing writ of Holy Rome or the angular writ of Greece.

I look forward to the day when Rome is counted among the People with Written Words.

Comment

The End?

Qin cradles his wife Aiko in his lap, while sitting in the eternal pool. For 3 weeks now he has bathed her blood crusted head with his secret waters but she has not stirred. And yet she has not died. She remains in a netherworld between this existence and the next. Her body does not have the cold or color of death. It is strangely warm and she looks at peace. Perhaps the small amounts of eternal water he has forced into her mouth are keeping her alive. He has mixed the same water with a oat and berry mixture to make a gruel. He feeds this to her by blowing air through a slim bamboo reed. He can only hope and pray.

He talks to all his Gods of his youth that no one knows now but him, for her return. “Oh Kandoo, guardian of wisdom and protection, protect my wife." The tears flow down his cheeks. "Save my wife, save our people”

Since the battle to save Beijing, Qin has left the leadership of the armies to his captains and generals. And things have not gone well for China. Wellhung dug in across the river with 3,000 archers but they were no match against the 15,000 axe men. He, as well as all his archers perished. All remaining troops retreated to the cities. A new city south of Shangai was hastly settled. The Barbarians now are scourging the countryside, raping and pillaging. There will be many brown babies for the women that are not carried off. Shanghai will likely fall despite the help of their Japanese allies. The Chinese civilization may cease to exist in another century. Without new weapons to defeat the barbarians it is just a question of time. Another 12,000 barbarian axe and archers are heading south to join the burning. There is nothing to stop them.

Qin does not care. He only wants his wife to open her eyes. He rocks her singing a song remembered from his mother.

Comment

They walk through desolation and carnage, numerous bodies lying twisted and broken, a few still breathing with a strange rasping sound. As they pass, it becomes silent apart from their footsteps. Entering the last room, decorated in copper filaments on the doors with small precious stones inset on the knobs, they gasp at the sight and marvel despite themselves, at the opulence and sheer volume of valuable items within.

On one side the entire wall hangs decorated with animal heads of various size, while the roof has birds hanging from the rafters as if in full flight, ravens, hawks, redbirds and more. As if the whole room was meant to display all the animals in their finest attire. As they walk in, the steps are muffled as they tread on a giant bearskin, nearly measuring from wall to wall -but wait! There is some art at work here, it is more than one bear used in this as they see the thread here and there at the edges. The question remains, who made all this?

After all the animals, the center of the farthest wall is not surprisingly surrounded by objects of metal and glimmering stones. Two great heaps on either size beckons in a shine made by the torches set at intervals between them. In the center is a pile of fur and animal skins and soft cloth. But underneath it is seen a pile of growing red.. blood! They toss aside everything to get to the source of the blood, but it is far too late..

There he lay with a double smile, one on the lips and in the throat, the man known as King Ire.

Brennus walked away, disgusted by all the opulence displayed by his usurper. He look to the side, and wondered what the strange smell was. Picking up a metal pot, he sniffed at it. Never before had he smelled such sweetness. What was this? Asking one of his men, who tasted it and claimed that it was wine, but not any kind of wine he had tasted before. It was tempting to drink all of it, but he poured it out on the floor instead.

As the wine was poured out, one of the men carrying Ire came to Brennus with a knife of strange make.

Name:	strangeknife.jpg
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	9093969

It was found on the body of Ire. Thinking to himself, he sent for the english messenger to meet him outside.

Coming out, he heard a cheer go up all around him, as the people displayed their true affection for having their rightful leader returned! He smiled, and told the men to share among all the people, everything valuable found within Ire's home. A new cheer went up as the news spread, and Brennus saw the messenger running to meet with him.

They walked away from the crowd, and Brennus asked if he knew who could have made this knife. Displaying it, the messenger cursed. "That is no ordinary blade. That is a french weapon! My grandfather showed me one that came from the last war we had with them, and I remember it well. Where did you find this?" Brennus breathed in, and sighed. "It was found on Ire, along with French wine and strange gifts not of Celtic make. I find it difficult to believe, but he must have made friends with France." He threw the knife at a wall with such force that it penetrated nearly to the handle. "Messenger, Tell Elizabeth that the time of Celtic silence is over. I will make my people ready, and travel to meet her in person so that proper talks can be made about the treatment of enemies." Looking at the messenger and telling him to go, watching as he ran down to the docks, Brennus was grateful that he had such good friends in the English people.

Comment

King Louis XIX the Golden is dead. Long live King Louis XX.

King Louis XIX did much work to modernize and beautify France. The palace and his subjects' houses were upgraded from sod to wood by clear cutting large swaths of forest. King Louis XIX also had a golden crown and golden throne fashioned to distinguish true French Kings, who are divinely tied to their land by ancient hereditary bloodlines, from immortal tyrants with no blood ties to the land who call themselves kings. King Louis XIX also expanded the French trade network to develop better relations with several more trading tribes.

Like his recent forefathers, King Louis XIX maintained a de-escalation of tensions with neighboring tribes by not getting involved in their internal affairs and by moving the French naval fleet from a high alert quick retaliation posture to a remote coast far from possible border tensions. For the sake of peace, and as requested by hostile neighbors, all of the French kings have refrained from building Wonders or other culture buildings since the building of the Oracle over a thousand years ago.

Unfortunately King Louis XIX's attempts to maintain peace by appeasing his warlike neighbors was predictably a failure as the english launched a multi-pronged attack by sea and from Nether Faction lands. Furthermore the english struck in a cowardly fashion without any formal notice of war and by double moving during a holiday season when the the King was feasting with family and friends. Fortunately the King was wary enough to check on the status of the Kingdom even during the holiday feasting but even that was not soon enough to prevent the sinking of the French naval fleet who were caught unawares due to the double move. It is said that King Louis XIX died of a broken heart at the destruction caused by the english swath of destruction of French pastures and vineyards. Many women, children and especially livestock were raped and killed by the vile english. All tribes are clearly warned of the ignoble tactics which england has demonstrated a willingness to employ (today against France but in the future possibly against them).

Hardened by the wanton destruction caused by the english, King Louis XX has stepped into the role of warrior with grim determination. His first act was to send a messenger to the Nether Faction.

The unprovoked and unjustifiable attack by the english against France was partially launched through Nether Faction lands. The Three Factions have long claimed that no Western Slaver Alliance exists between england and the Factions and that they do not want to get involved in wars against France. Yet France has noted that the open borders between the Factions and england still exists despite england launching an attack from Faction land. Should France and the other neighbors of the Factions assume that the Factions are going to allow non-allies to launch attacks against the Faction neighbors via Faction borders? If so then the neighbors of the Factions will need to fortify such porous borders accordingly.

Comment

Response to France by Nether Faction - On behalf of Three Factions Nether Faction respond to the latest tirades of lies and unwarrated provocations by France:

England is friend of Three factions, and of River village. We have Open Borders with all our friends, except the Byzantine who deny us to keep us away from meeting their other allies. We do not know why but Byzantines are ancient friends and we will not trouble them about it. Good friends worth more than shiny rocks after all.

All other nations are friends with Three factions and we have Open Borders and welcome trade with all nations. We have put no conditions on our Open Borders except peace and frienship. We allow our friends to move their people and warriors freely through our lands, because they friends. This make good sense to us. Good friends worth more than shiny rocks and we allow our friends to move around our lands free to trade and meet friends and if they want to attack enemies, why would we stop them? They are our friends.

Only reason for us to stop a friend from attacking their enemy, is if their enemy is our friend. But France don't want to be friends with us. We ask France for simplest gesture of friendship, Open Borders, and France refuses. France don't want to be friends with Nether. France is the only neighbor, and only tribe beside Byzantine who wnt give Open Border. Even Byzantine gave it but then took it away. We still don't know why.

So now France makes accusations aginst us and demands why we don't close borders with a friend. Why? Close borders with a friend to protect France who wont even give Open borders with us? That does not make any sense to us why France expect such a thing. We confirm that one of the English warrior party, armed with Spears that is now in France was at one time camped near River Village in Nether Faction lands. We don't know if these warrior enter France land through Germane-land or Holly Roamer-land or Nether-land but they were once in our land. You say they attack you unawares with double-speed while you were away and feasting your bellies. Well because of the same thing we dont know where they came from for sure. We know that England and France are enemies, but we dont know when England attacks. As you say yourself you was caught by the fast moving of their armies double speed movements. So why you think we can see when they move to close some borders if you cant see it from double fast movements?

We know England was to chase away the evil French fleet and Ocean Faction sent ships to observe, and learn Naval tactics, but we dont know what England do or when they do it. We have no controls over what England does. We have no control over when they Spear warriors invade France. You say you move the fleet away for peace, but you never tell us this. You never offer friendship or even simple silly Open borders to show you want friendship. Only after you losing in War against England you come to Nether crying that we to close borders with our friends to save you. We see through this your excuses to try and blame this war on us for no reason and to use as excuse to send warriors to the border and invade peaceful River village later. Your troubles are at sea. The battle is all at sea, the England troops come from the sea, only one Spear came from the East. Your attemp to use it as another excuse to militarize border with Nether-lands is dishonest and untrustworthy.

Never trust the French.

Comment

Working...
                              X