Before you accuse me of being a spambot, I have been lurking for a while but registered to share this.
It looks so good. Something different, yet it has so many gameplay elements that we love.
Check it out and lets see if we can help these guys make this happen.
A story-driven tactical roleplaying game with a touch of strategic resource management and a pinch of choose-your-own-adventure.
• Engaging and intricately branching storyline with difficult decisions and long-term consequences.
• A gallery of unique expedition members who chime in during events & conversations and react to your decisions - pay attention to their morale or you may have to deal with mutiny!
• Random events that throw you into danger, present unexpected opportunities, and build relationships with the members of your expedition.
• High replayability - dynamic endings reflect decisions you've made throughout the story, how much gold you bring with you back to Spain, and how many expedition members you've lost (or gained!) along the way.
• Detailed and tactical combat - make use of flanking, traps & barricades, attacks of opportunity, interrupts, cover & concealment, character abilities, and more.
• Character management - unlock special abilities by promoting your expedition members, assign equipment to your troops, and treat injured or sick characters with a triage system.
• Dynamic trading system - barter with different merchants and buy & sell resources based on local market conditions.
• Campaign maps based on actual topological maps of the Dominican Republic and Mexico.
BAH! CANT LINK SINCE ITS MY FIRST POST.
I am new member of this forum.