No announcement yet.

NBA 2012, when does the season start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would SO rock. But I'll believe when I see it.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      And Boston may be a little old, but the talent gap with the Sixers is considerable. Hell, Indy might have more talent.
      That talent gap has the series at 2-2
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And the Heat lost again after their wake-up call.

It's a world gone mad.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

But they come back and tie up series to take back home court advantage.

Meanwhile, Magic fire Stan Van Gundy and GM Otis Smith. Certainly not a surprise that Stan is gone but he will find another job quickly.

Comment

Presumably Dwight Howard will be anointing the next administration as part of his compensation package.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Presumably Dwight Howard will be anointing the next administration as part of his compensation package.
              :lol

But you hit it on the head. Lakers are now out of it. Bet networks are hoping for Boston to make it to the finals.

Comment

Magic wants to have Shaq as GM??

Comment

Props to the 76ers for forcing a game 7.

Comment

The Sixers would be a scary team if they had even a borderline top talent.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                      Magic wants to have Shaq as GM??
                      Thank God even Shaq thinks that it's a stupid idea
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why is it that every time there is an NBA player who wants to move to another team it is always LA, NY or Miami? I understand it for this year since Bulls probably won't have Rose for the year and Deng may be out for the first month, but this has been going on for a few years now. Only explanation I hear is that Chicago is cold. BS!!!! What wimps they are. What happened to players who actually wanted to win a title?

Comment

It's a pretty easy calculus of dollars, glamor, fame and fun.

Be glad we're solidly second-tier and not trying to attract free agents to woebegone outposts like Minneapolis, Charlotte, Memphis, OKC, Milwaukee, Detroit, Cleveland... At least Chicago offers everything but the weather, and Rose will attract a true #2 scorer at some point.

Oh, and next season is already a lost cause. Be ready.

Comment

Yes, I've resigned myself to that already. Deng out two to three months (though his camp says only ten games) and Rose likely out for most if not all of the year. Plus they have no room under the cap to do anything except bring in some role players after getting rid of a few guys already on the roster.

Comment

Boo hoo Bulls fans.

The Sixers are going to the conference Finals after tomorrow and they'd be lucky if they can add someone like Chris Kaman in the offseason. Chicago does not have it hard for attracting talent.

Comment

The Sixers are going to the conference Finals after tomorrow
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X