X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Basketball

When does the new season start?
    When will there be college games on TV?
    I can't figure that out from their website.
    Quendelie axan!

There are games next Monday but next Friday is when it really starts. Check ESPN's website.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

OK, nice.
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

If you a desperate for college basketball. ESPN3.com has Louisville's exhibition game against a D3 school online to watch. I am amongst the desperate and have watched it.

Ah, I see that St John's and Kentucky both have exhibition games available to watch.

If you are a Big10 fan, BTN.com has exhibition games available, I believe you have to pay by the month. Don't forget to cancel your subscription once the regular season starts.

The University of Illinois (my team) has their first game on TV on 11/17 against Lipscomb

If you like good college basketball, you may want to wait until Feast Week (the week of Thanksgiving in the US) when many of the preseason tournaments are going on, or the Big10-ACC challenge which is on Tues Nov 29 and 30th.

Comment

I don't like watching live US games because of the time difference. I prefer to sleep and watch the game the next day.
          I thought the NCAA season had started at the end of October as most over legues start then.

Once the season starts there should be some games available on the more popular torrent sites.
          Quendelie axan!

Comment

College basketball is irrelevant until March.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
              College basketball is irrelevant until March.

ACK!

Comment

Well there's no NBA season so college basketball should get an uptick in interest.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

NBA is always irrelevant.

I laugh at the douches ****ing up their season.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

A lot of the NBA fan support is soft. Missing games is incredibly stupid.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I saw a report the other day that soccer (yes, soccer) had passed NBA in attendance. And they are squabbling over money?? Stupid.

Actually, though NCAA basketball doesn't mean much until late December when they start conference play.

Comment

Perhaps the most "interesting" game to be played in November will be UNC vs Michigan State. On an aircraft carrier. In San Diego. On Veterans Day. I can't wait to watch the wind blow a three point attempt over the side of the ship.

Comment

That's this Friday, right? It will take place on the USS Carl Vinson, the same ship that carried Osama bin Laden's body out to its burial at sea. First Hoopster Obama will, of course, attend.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            That's this Friday, right? It will take place on the USS Carl Vinson, the same ship that carried Osama bin Laden's body out to its burial at sea. First Hoopster Obama will, of course, attend.
                            7pm eastern friday

Comment

gotta agree with Tubs on that

Comment

Working...
                              X