Why do people have pets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people have pets?

I mean they're animals in your house. Animals. ****ting and pissing and biting ****. Making the whole house smell like ass.

Tell me you don't go into a pet owner's home and aren't repulsed by the odor. It stinks.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

They're easier to get along with than people.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      They're easier to get along with than people.
      They can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Neither can most people.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Also, Humans can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            I mean they're animals in your house. Animals. ****ting and pissing and biting ****. Making the whole house smell like ass.

Tell me you don't go into a pet owner's home and aren't repulsed by the odor. It stinks.
            Because unlike you, they're not retarded and can train their pets to not **** all over everything. Well, cats do have litter boxes, but you'd have to have a rather small house in order for that to make everything smell like ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              They can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves.
              Dogs are not wolves. If they're treated with love and care they are not even remotely dangerous.

Comment

Alby could make a hamster want to attack him.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Dogs are not wolves. If they're treated with love and care they are not even remotely dangerous.
                  Same can't be said of Philadelphians.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I think there must be something about Philly pets, because my dad's from Philly, and he hates them too. Maybe there's like an aura of pet evil from some ancient Indian burial ground or something. That's my present hypothesis anyhow.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Pissing in the house? Maybe if they're very young but most pets are very easy to house train if you're not a moron.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They threw ice balls wrapped around batteries at Santa Claus. They're sociopaths.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          Pissing in the house? Maybe if they're very young but most pets are very easy to house train if you're not a moron.
                          You can even train rabbits to use litterboxes pretty easily, and their brains are miniscule.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I have a budgerigar, they are small and inoffensive.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              They threw ice balls wrapped around batteries at Santa Claus. They're sociopaths.
                              yeah
                              philly sucks more than texas
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X