Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make the Lakes map script bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make the Lakes map script bigger?

Hi. I have never done any modding, etc. But I would like a version of the Lakes map script that allows a larger sized world. I am not sure how to go about doing this. I see in the script that there is a world size override, but I don't know what the values mean or what I should change them to. Can someone help? Thanks.

Go into the Python map scrip, and change the (X,Y) next to map sizes.

Comment

Obviously, that had occurred to me, but I didn't know what those numbers represented or what I needed to change them to in order to get a map of the desired size.

However, it dawned on me that if I removed that section of the map script altogether, then it would probably just use the default larger size, so that's what I did and it worked.

Comment

Obviously, that had occurred to me, but I didn't know what those numbers represented or what I needed to change them to in order to get a map of the desired size.

However, it dawned on me that if I removed that section of the map script altogether, then it would probably just use the default larger size, so that's what I did and it worked.

Comment

Working...
        X