Civlization 5 Patch 1.0.1.217 Bug List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civlization 5 Patch 1.0.1.217 Bug List

I mean this to be for bugs only, not *****ing about how bad the AI or something else is.

Bug 1 - I just (4 turns ago)conquered an AI. He is gone from the diplomatic menu. I checked the demographics to see where my army fits and if the next AI I have attacked is on the bottom, much to my surprise the dead AI is now the worst in every category except approval, where I guess my serfs approve of the dead guy more then me. The point being that having a best/worst on the demographics screen gives at least some intelligence on current AIs. If the worst is a dead AI, the intelligence is halved.

Mike

I find Dale Kents Advanced Civ Ranking Popup mod to be VERY superior to the F9. Check it out!

--
    Under Oligarchy policy, your F2 will list garrisoned units as missiles that require zero upkeep.

Comment

Jaybe, since I play on both the Mac and PC version, I stay away from mods. I don't want to hooked on one thing in the PC and not have it in the Mac. Unless you think the mod would work in both?
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mkorin View Post
        I mean this to be for bugs only, not *****ing about how bad the AI or something else is.

Bug 1 - I just (4 turns ago)conquered an AI. He is gone from the diplomatic menu. I checked the demographics to see where my army fits and if the next AI I have attacked is on the bottom, much to my surprise the dead AI is now the worst in every category except approval, where I guess my serfs approve of the dead guy more then me. The point being that having a best/worst on the demographics screen gives at least some intelligence on current AIs. If the worst is a dead AI, the intelligence is halved.

Mike
        I don't think this is a bug.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It used to work by removing the civs from the demographics list. So either it is a bug or a change that is not in the change list. I assume bug, since why make a change that is clearly worse.

Mike

Comment

Got the following so far:
            -Workers get woken up from their projects if enemy units are near, but can't reach them
            -Got message: An unmet civ has stopped being friendly with an unmet civ + unmet and unmet has signed friendship pact
            Last edited by LzPrst; March 5, 2011, 16:52.
            Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Found another: Medical Lab says its effect of carrying 25% food over from growth stacks with Hospital. But Hospital provides 5 food...
              Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

I often get a message saying that my declaration of friendship with Spain has run its course... there's just one little detail here: I always say no when Spain wants me to sign a declaration of friendship
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I just finished building a scout in a city with a pikeman unit. Before moving the scout, I went to the diplomacy screen to arrange some open borders with some AIs. When I came out from the diplomacy screen, the pikeman unit had been moved to a tile just next to the city

Comment

Another bug, I keep getting told city states are no longer allies of India, I destroyed India many turns ago. My guess is this is related to my first bug and AIs aren't getting 'zerod' when they are destroyed.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio View Post
                      I just finished building a scout in a city with a pikeman unit. Before moving the scout, I went to the diplomacy screen to arrange some open borders with some AIs. When I came out from the diplomacy screen, the pikeman unit had been moved to a tile just next to the city
                      This happened to me, but the just built unit disappeared.
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I've seen that where I have a general parked in a city and build a settler. The settler winds up outside the city and sometimes takes an extra turn to get where I want it because of that. Rather annoying.
                        Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'."
                        http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ 23 Feb 2004

Comment

Just noticed a few bugs:
                          First I went to talk with Egypt, offering my two luxuries (that said I had 4 elephants and 3 silk... funny, considering that I only have 2 silk) for his one luxury. He said no and I asked him to make a deal, where he added open borders (on both sides) and 500 gold (that he gives me). I then removed the luxuries and added them again, this time he refused. I asked him again to make a deal, where he didn't add or remove anything, but now I could accept the deal
                          The next problem is now that I now have no more elephants and silk left, making all my people unhappy. On the map it is clear that I have 2 silk plantations inside my borders and I have no other deals where I give away silk, so I'm 100% sure that I should have at least 1 silk left

Comment

Same here. Something strange is hapening with my gold luxury resources. SOmetimes after expiration of a trade agreement I have to wait multiple turns before they become available again.
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

On turn 240 the game I was playing just stopped right in the middle of processing other civilizations moves. I tried going back to previous saved games, it appears that conquering Greece ends the game. Could this possibly be related to the first post - that the program has a problem with dealing with the removal of certain civs?

I'm done with Civ 5. I've been able to finish one of 8 games that I've started due to the crappy programming. I've bought every Civ game since the first, but I will never buy another.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X