I am GD sick of you bullys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I want to REALLY meet these bullys face to face.
    I think you're trolling anyway, but I'm in Houston through tomorrow morning for a conference and wouldn't mind seeing you put your money where your mouth is. How does the Mobil station across from the VA Hospital (near 90 and 288) at 9:00 PM CST sound? Yes, I'm dead serious. Seeing if you're as tough in person would be amusement enough to be worth the drive from the hotel.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2424+Old+Spanish+Trl+tx&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=2424+Old+Spanish+Trail,+Houston,+TX+77054&gl=us&ei=XRMhTcK2OtKynwe4qYSNDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ8gEwAA
    Unbelievable!

Comment

He's a nurse.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Is it God damn? If so, that's really weird how you would abbreviate it then make sure you express the f-word repeatedly.

But I made a comment that I would punch the **** out of KrazyHorse and he was all like "Good luck getting into the Marines with a felony conviction". Like what kind of ***** says that? First of all, going to the cops when there's a fight between two grown adult men is *****-ish but to just go out and pre-emptively say yeah I'm going to the cops from a trash-talking threat... wow. Sure you're not castrated?

Says a lot about KH's spinelessness.

Call me a philistine or whatever else but a man shouldn't be a *****. For someone as high and mighty and superior who thinks he's a lion eating up the lambs, I'd like to see where his supposed survival of the fittest gets him on the open savannah.
        Normal reaction of a bully.
        Hit them hard and they start crying.

Comment

...nurse of pain!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
            I think you're trolling anyway, but I'm in Houston through tomorrow morning for a conference and wouldn't mind seeing you put your money where your mouth is. How does the Mobil station across from the VA Hospital (near 90 and 288) at 9:00 PM CST sound? Yes, I'm dead serious. Seeing if you're as tough in person would be amusement enough to be worth the drive from the hotel.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2424+Old+Spanish+Trl+tx&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=2424+Old+Spanish+Trail,+Houston,+TX+77054&gl=us&ei=XRMhTcK2OtKynwe4qYSNDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ8gEwAA
            Tuesday at 11pm!
            Ill be waiting.

Comment

Tuesday at 11pm!
              Ill be waiting.
              Ill be in the red camaro!
              What will you be in?

Comment

Can we get video, please?

And am I just being ghetto or am I right? Two grown men fighting shouldn't involve the authorities unless someone has a weapon or someone dies or something.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wait!
                  boxing ring closes at 9pm lets make it at 8pm.

Comment

Wait!
                    boxing ring closes at 9pm lets make it at 8pm.
                    Who said anything about a ring? Darius?
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Im not going to jail over a scum bully.
                      Lets meet in the ring.

Comment

No outsiders just me and him man to man.
                        you game? bully!
                        Im froggy just tell me when to leap!

Comment

Where did he go?

Comment

Doc, he's a lawyer. It's a trick. RUN!

Comment

Im real.

Comment

Im real.
                                Oh I know. I remember you posting that video of Dallas, TX residents fighting with sticks and vacuum cleaners! Yall hood as ****

Comment

Working...
                                X