I am GD sick of you bullys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me while I vomit.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I have a 12-year old son. He preferred the slider version, and I think it was a wise call.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
        I'm just up the road, big boy. Next time your wife or girlfriend wants to shop at the Summit, drop her off and come ring my doorbell. I'm too lazy to fight, but how about a really mean-spirited game of darts?
        Darts! The last time I played darts was in a british 'pub' in Stockholm where myself and a couple of other ex-pats terrorized the place for a few hours with our drunken Ian Paisley imitations and our ability to hit everything but the dartboard!
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

*I
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

hitting the dartboard is overrated anyways.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

This thread has the worst spelling of SO I've ever seen.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Is he already wimping out of this?

Who, me or him? I got his voicemail and intend on being there tonight as planned. Since he opted for a boxing club we're just looking at some gentle sparring with safety gear, so nothing really to wimp out of other than a bit of time.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

*laughs at all the retards from the safety of his PC*
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    hitting the dartboard is overrated anyways.
                    It's an absolute must if you actually want to win the game though
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• True; you could turn around and peg the competition right in the face, but without ever hitting the board, the best that'd get you is a draw.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                        This thread has the worst spelling of SO I've ever seen.
                        SO ? sod off?
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Well, fortunately a bystander with a smartphone was kind enough to shoot this and upload to youtube for $5. Apologies for the poor quality. I'm the guy in the black wifebeater:

Last edited by Darius871; January 4, 2011, 22:27.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Darius wins! But you punched him in the back of the head you bully!
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Darius is disqualified!!!!

You can't win on a foul.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                Darius is disqualified!!!!

You can't win on a foul.
                                That judge on the PA would tend to disagree... It may be tough to see from that angle but I recall it being more of an upper back hit that sort of skimmed up toward the head after the back absorbed most of the force. Whether that's a bull**** call I have no idea as frankly I don't keep up on the legal niceties of amateur boxing.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X