Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I jumped on no bandwagon...I just gave it a push start
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Thats his real cell phone number.
      I called to give him mine.
      We gave our real names.
      He really is in Houston.

BTW
      He sounds like a pleasant person.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
        What are the odds on these guys going for a beer after a few rounds and becoming friends?
        Well, I hope so.
        I would rather make a new friend than a new enemy.
        Got enough of those.

Comment

Is he already wimping out of this?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
            this really is a new low for poly.

and also, get a ****ing grip albie.
            Well, I'm glad somebody said it. +1, you childish turd-burglars.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

What's wrong with fighting for no reason?
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I could see a certain nihilistic charm in fighting for no reason, depending on POV. Fighting because he-called-me-names-on-the-intertubes is merely depressing. It just sets up the expectation of a sissy-slap fight.
                1011 1100

Comment

The first rule of Poly-Fight is you don't talk about Poly-Fight!
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Don't they have commercials about that? What happens in Poly stays in Poly?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      I could see a certain nihilistic charm in fighting for no reason, depending on POV.
                      Charm? It's what we're biologically destined to do. The drive of competition and violence is fueled by our testosterone.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Don't they have commercials about that? What happens in Poly stays in Poly?

That's what she said...
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

"She" being someone named Polly?
                          1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
                            Maybe this'll start a trend, Poly Fighting Championship. There are a few ****nuts here I'd very much like to meet in person.

What is all this broo-hah-hah about anyway?
                            I'm just up the road, big boy. Next time your wife or girlfriend wants to shop at the Summit, drop her off and come ring my doorbell. I'm too lazy to fight, but how about a really mean-spirited game of darts?
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Do you have Sorry?
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

No, but I have the much more violent (and fun) Sorry Sliders.
                                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X