No announcement yet.

I am GD sick of you bullys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won't decribe our physical selfs to each other lets make it a SUPRISE!

Comment

Wait, first it's there with the Camaro, now it's in some "ring" at 8PM to avoid jail? A location would be nice.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Why is Albie getting all chummy with the resident ******?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wait Im trying to find the address of the place.
          I thought you could follow me in your ride.

Comment

No need; this rental has GPS so I just need a time and place.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Why is Albie getting all chummy with the resident ******?
              Docfeelgood was always nice to me. I still have very positive PM's from him.

Docfeelgood
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Lee Canalito Boxing
                3570 Noah Houston, Texas
                Ill even pay for the rental.
                8pm tuesday.
                I'll be waiting.
                Don't stand me up.
                Dude I have to make reservations you better not be fvcking with me!
                Last edited by Docfeelgood; January 2, 2011, 20:41.

Comment

Poly Fight!!!!
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Will you pay for a business class return for me? None of that American Airlines sh*t, British Airways please...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

White trash.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I say this should be settled with pistols at dawn...now that's how real gentlemen settle disputes.
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                          I say this should be settled with pistols at dawn...now that's how real gentlemen settle disputes.
                          I'm not a bully.
                          I don't intentionally hurt people.
                          I will not kill another human being but I will beat the sh!t out of a bully.
                          I just want them to see if they can bully me in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            Now we're talking. I have the pistols, I just need an opponent. We can make this a "something for everyone" occasion.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Done deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X