Hi all, I would like to know which version of Windows to use to play Civ 5 on my system, I have theses licences currently;
- Windows XP Media Center x86
- Windows 7 Ultimate x86/x64
So, in short, I have 3 options, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit and Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
Here is my system configuration, I currently have Windows XP 32-bit installed;
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ (2 Ghz)
- 4 x 1024 Mo of RAM (since I am in 32-bit mode, the system only use 3,5 Go or RAM)
- ATI Radeon HD 4600 with 512 Mo of memory (ddr2)
I think that's the only configuration items that actually make a difference in the game performance.
So my main question is, under which of my 3 OS options I should play Civilization 5 to get better performances?
Also, is it a good idea to buy a SSD drive to install my OS and game to get better performances?
Thanks a lot!