X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still down...

Comment

Still down

And still down as today. Any date to see my favourite Apolyton sites on again?

Comment

With all due respect, you guys aren't the best communicators in the world. The SL site, the Cradle site and the Scenario Collection site have all been down for days now. Collectively, they represent thousands of hours of work by civers over the years. We shouldn't have to beg for information. Please tell us what is happening, whether or not they will be restored, and if so, when? Thank you.
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I think it's already been said in different threads, so I'm sorry for not addressing it right here as well.
          The sites have to be transferred to the new server. I'll ask the guys for an update.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I've just enabled the sites on the old server again.
            It was disabled in one of the processes.

Comment

Thanks!
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Many thanks, Robert!

Scenario League rules!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                  I think it's already been said in different threads, so I'm sorry for not addressing it right here as well.
                  The sites have to be transferred to the new server. I'll ask the guys for an update.
                  Yes, thanks, but was it really too much trouble to post a brief reply within a week-and-a-half? As it turns out, that wasn't the problem, was it?

BTW, what's the status of point 2 in the OP? You were 'looking around' 3 weeks ago. Just to clarify: all graphical attachments wider than 580 pixels are being rescaled and converted to 580-pixel-wide JPGs. Is it possible to increase the size limit to at least 640 pixels? This is the maximum width for Civ2 game files. It is quite useless to be posting lossless GIFs and PNGs with the intention of importing directly into the game, when they are automatically rescaled by the forum software.
                  Catfish's Cave - Resources for Civ2: Test of Time | Test of Time FAQ | War of the Ring scenario

Comment

It's not always easy to keep track of all things that need to be addressed or answered. Just bump a thread and I'll grab my attention sooner or later.

Regarding #2 in the OP, I have looked into that, at first I had the idea that all files were converted into jpegs. I couldn't find where that was happening, nor could I reproduce it. From that point on it was stalling a bit. Now reading your last msg, I have expanded the width of all uploaded img files to 800.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                      Now reading your last msg, I have expanded the width of all uploaded img files to 800.
                      Excellent. Thanks, Robert.
                      Catfish's Cave - Resources for Civ2: Test of Time | Test of Time FAQ | War of the Ring scenario

Comment

Working...
                      X